Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just got unmatched after sending my real photo

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
The foid was all chatty and talkative. We talked for couple of days and recently she asked for my photo. I sent it and said i look fine. Minutes after i got unmatched

Uhh hello IT, are you gonna touch this or what?

Similar thing happened to me. It’s got nothing to do with my personality.

Got screencaps? That way they can't say it was larp

Similar things happened to @Lookscel when they seen his face

The foid was all chatty and talkative. We talked for couple of days and recently she asked for my photo. I sent it and said i look fine. Minutes after i got unmatched

Brutal. I'm sorry this happened to you brocel.

You got the wrong person. I never get matches to begin with.
He was chatting on telegram that doesn't mean he got matches, I don't think op is a fakecel

He was chatting on telegram that doesn't mean he got matches, I don't think op is a fakecel
I got match on telegram using some bot service, bt I didn’t use my real photo in there, so foid had no idea what i look like and matched solely because of my bio

They only touch kids.
I used telegram, when u get blokd all the convo deletes
Based telegramcel

I got match on telegram using some bot service, bt I didn’t use my real photo in there, so foid had no idea what i look like and matched solely because of my bio
That bitch, and it must suck to have people like Lookscel say you are fakecel getting matches, he even said it in the clown chat

That bitch, and it must suck to have people like Lookscel say you are fakecel getting matches, he even said it in the clown chat
Honk honk
Some of users think I’m fakecel, even though they mog me

Honk honk
Some of users think I’m fakecel, even though they mog me
The thing is though the users like Blacktarpill who call everyone fakecels are the biggest fakecels of all, and he is also now into findom which is cucked

The thing is though the users like Blacktarpill who call everyone fakecels are the biggest fakecels of all, and he is also now into findom which is cucked
Just a friendly reminder that some users are 6’5 and over

brutal lookspill, I recommend to avoid communication with foids whenever possible cause u will be inevitably disappointed

You have the wrong person. I didn't call him a fakecel.

I also didn't call him a fakecel in Chat I called him a fur fag.

Source on that avi hot damn
She's Clair Aoki from Gleipner

Great, now my bones are aching due to stress :feelsseriously:

She's Clair Aoki from Gleipner

Thanks man

do you try to long distance relationship or why is talk involved before pictures?

That picture triggers me

they wont

Same thing happened to me after we talked for months. I think these girls just have a super personality detector and it just so happened to kick in the same day we sent our pic.

I think these girls just have a super personality detector and it just so happened to kick in the same day we sent our pic.
Ngl legit theory. I’ll go get haircut while sowering

JFL I dont understand this thing with talking to holes when they dont know what you look like.

Why? Your fail rate will always be 100% the second they see your pic.