Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JUST GYMAXX BRO....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
its about time to seperate the tares from amongst the wheat within the incel community...

incels need to awake to the black pill....

everybody coming into the incellic community with their own agendas....when one swallows the black pill...they start to think like this...

View: https://youtu.be/_ruey7PTte4?si=LEjvMbHceAsBVQkr

more than half of incels are at their body weight...still get rejected by foids.....tryin to say an out of shape person is a chad robot in disguise like some damn transfomer contrasts the bulk of incels....as if all fat men are single and can't get laid...and all skinny in shape ones do.....smfh

That's why not doing any physical activity is cool :feelscomfy:

I prefer to be strong and healthy.

"BUT PLEASURE SEEKING IS MUH MAIN PEROGATIVE!! ONE MUST WORK OUT FOR SEXUAL INTENT!!"

Exercise, in its order, stimulation, pursuit of meaning, and bringer of health and a sense of duty and masculinity, brings a great joy when done with intent. If you are working out in hopes that your appearance (in the female perception) will change, of course there is no reason to workout.

Every incel must be sharp both mentally and physically. The depression caused by lack of movement is detrimental to our community.

Billions must lift.

That's why not doing any physical activity is cool :feelscomfy:
Not sure if ur being sarcastic....but gymmaxx is a non black pilled idealogy that an incel can ascend by working out....physical activity is cool if that's ur thing...doesn't have to be working out...

"BUT PLEASURE SEEKING IS MUH MAIN PEROGATIVE!! ONE MUST WORK OUT FOR SEXUAL INTENT!!"

Exercise, in its order, stimulation, pursuit of meaning, and bringer of health and a sense of duty and masculinity, brings a great joy when done with intent. If you are working out in hopes that your appearance (in the female perception) will change, of course there is no reason to workout.

Every incel must be sharp both mentally and physically. The depression caused by lack of movement is detrimental to our community.

Billions must lift.
Well...the whole point of the post and everything I practically post is in opposition or relative to foids...

I

Billions must lift.
what intent do you lift for?

what intent do you lift for?
Strength and health. I want to be strong like my ancestors, have a body I am proud of, be able to defend myself and my family

Well...the whole point of the post and everything I practically post is in opposition or relative to foids...
Why would you do ANYTHING with the intent of achieving anything to do with females. Sad

Not sure if ur being sarcastic....but gymmaxx is a non black pilled idealogy that an incel can ascend by working out....physical activity is cool if that's ur thing...doesn't have to be working out...
I'm not sarcastic at all, I agreed with you

Gym maxxing doesn’t work properly for framecels. If you have a frame that cannot be aesthetic just focus on health and powerlifting instead of physique tbh.
Why would you do ANYTHING with the intent of achieving anything to do with females. Sad
Too many foid worshippers on here

Who cares about not getting women after gym celling cope. I love David laid and I will go for aesthetics but David laid’s aesthetic frame is 1 in a million sadly. David Laid has top tier genetics that most people don’t u can’t get it with or without roids