Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just had a post drunk meltdown

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
IMG 20211115 231002

Yeah

sober up a little and go for a smoke

Yeah yeah

IMG 20211115 231232

Yeah yeah yeah

IMG 20211115 231228

1. Nice room

2. This is why I don't do any drugs (and yes, alcohol is a drug), drugs are an "artificial" and "forced" form of "happiness", so when you come up off of it, reality sinks in even harder than it does for someone who just stays in a normal frame of mind

This is why I wealthmaxx, because "temporary escapes" from a harsh reality are pointless, in fact the better the escape, the worse you're going to feel when you go back to your regular reality

This is why I don't want a "vacation", I want to make my life itself the vacation

To me, life isn't worth living if I can't do that

I never liked the idea of using drugs because to me its like society first stole my happiness from me, and then afterwards society tries to push me towards drug use to basically steal my anger and sadness away from me too

In that sense society leaves us with nothing genuine, were just an empty shell

See if you can wean yourself off it, it will better for your physical and mental health in the long run

Confiable truecel user

How you felt probably really is much worse than what the photos suggest.

1. Nice room

2. This is why I don't do any drugs (and yes, alcohol is a drug), drugs are an "artificial" and "forced" form of "happiness", so when you come up off of it, reality sinks in even harder than it does for someone who just stays in a normal frame of mind

This is why I wealthmaxx, because "temporary escapes" from a harsh reality are pointless, in fact the better the escape, the worse you're going to feel when you go back to your regular reality

This is why I don't want a "vacation", I want to make my life itself the vacation

To me, life isn't worth living if I can't do that

I never liked the idea of using drugs because to me its like society first stole my happiness from me, and then afterwards society tries to push me towards drug use to basically steal my anger and sadness away from me too

In that sense society leaves us with nothing genuine, were just an empty shell

See if you can wean yourself off it, it will better for your physical and mental health in the long run
Based. I don't have anything to add after reading this.

Well, except that I find geomaxxing cucked, at least in countries with a high tax rate. But as long as it leads to a better life, it's worth it.

"When you come up off of one high that left you in a rage, just jump right back onto another one, that'll make things better" :feelstastyman:
my favourite sigma male ever.

"When you come up off of one high that left you in a rage, just jump right back onto another one, that'll make things better" :feelstastyman:
cigarette rage usually happens when you don't have any to smoke

i asked you to help me make money and you didnt respond to my thread:feelswhat:

cigarette rage usually happens when you don't have any to smoke
That's only because you wanna smoke lol, if someone wants to escape that cycle they're going to have to take the first few hard steps

i asked you to help me make money and you didnt respond to my thread:feelswhat:
You aren't serious and there's no way to randomly help someone make money, I don't know what you're good at. I posted a few threads recently for free courses, help yourself.

Nice room
Wish I had a room like that

You aren't serious and there's no way to help someone make money, I posted a few threads recently for free courses, help yourself
Sigma rule#743 don't help the unhelpful