Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just had sex...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
In my dream :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

I noticed during my sleep that I am in a dream and I was able to control what happens
I immediately decided to fuck a blonde foid.
Felt much better than fucking my fleshlight on weed:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Start dreammaxing, buddy boyos!
It is definitely life fuel

That's what they call a nocturnal nut down south boi. Every night I dream, but almost never about sex. My dreams consist mainly of childhood past , the simpler days when we threw rocks at old people. Taking the cold weather into consideration, the warmth and comfort of the bed is amplified, I think subconsciously it also magnified the dreams. It's almost impossible to wake up on time to grind in this miserable life. A good night Sleep is definitely a gigacope.

So over for you boyo

I love when you know you are dreaming and can control it, sadly it never happens to me

Mogs me. I'm even virgin in my dreams.

Dream mogs me.

Just makes me feel like shit in the morning

Mogs me. I once had a dream in which I was in bed with a girl, and the implication was that we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we did.

:feels: fuck I wish I could control my dreams that much. Even when I know I am dreaming I can only control them to a certain extent, and usually only for a short amount of time.

:feels: fuck I wish I could control my dreams that much. Even when I know I am dreaming I can only control them to a certain extent, and usually only for a short amount of time.
I had nightmares the whole night but in the end I realized it's a dream and it was worthwhile :feelsohh:

I had nightmares the whole night but in the end I realized it's a dream and it was worthwhile :feelsohh:
I once had a nightmare where I realized it was a nightmare but when I tried waking up or stopping stuff nothing happened it was suicide fuel. I remember I was hiding at the bottom of some stairwell from a killer and trying to wake up but I couldnt.

I once had a nightmare where I realized it was a nightmare but when I tried waking up or stopping stuff nothing happened it was suicide fuel. I remember I was hiding at the bottom of some stairwell from a killer and trying to wake up but I couldnt.
I couldn't wake up either no matter how much I tried. I "woke up" many times only to find out I'm still in a dream.
Eventually I started watching TV in that dream and saw how twisted it looked (government official channel YLE was written as Y...L....E) and I remembered oh yeah still a dream. I remembered the other times I controlled my dreams and thought I'm gonna fuck and a blonde appeared :feelsohh:

Happened to me a while ago, it was great. I soiled my boxers though.

i wish i had sex :feelstrash:

I always look for the first girl to fuck after I become lucid

Sometimes people have sex with chicken

In my dream :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

I noticed during my sleep that I am in a dream and I was able to control what happens
I immediately decided to fuck a blonde foid.
Felt much better than fucking my fleshlight on weed:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Start dreammaxing, buddy boyos!
It is definitely life fuel

remember when i knock puberty i had a couple of dreams of that kind, only had it a couple of years after they left. i would like to have dreammaxing again

I cant lucid dream no matter how hard i try

I experience this semi frequently because I never fap combined with past experience of lucid dreaming but it never feels good to me.

i got a girls phone number in a dream

That's what they call a nocturnal nut down south boi. Every night I dream, but almost never about sex. My dreams consist mainly of childhood past , the simpler days when we threw rocks at old people. Taking the cold weather into consideration, the warmth and comfort of the bed is amplified, I think subconsciously it also magnified the dreams. It's almost impossible to wake up on time to grind in this miserable life. A good night Sleep is definitely a gigacope.
you bad to the bone throwing rocks at old people fucken hell man bet that was some good times I used to smash windows on houses and the sound of breaking glass is heaven to my ears.

I see you got visited by the coomfairy.