Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just hoped on call of duty and a foid ruined it

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
So anways i was just trying to have some nostolgia from call of duty and my garbage ass team just... flukes i was like 2/5 lmao really bad score.... we lose the match and some stupid bitch calls me a pussy and a little bitch with a 2/5 :fuk: i had nothing to say i was just so shocked all i could mutter out was "your husband is letting you play!" and take my massive L

anyways i load up a second match of search and destroy and some foid who was way at the bottom of the leader board on our team WHEN I WAS AT THE TOP WITH 9/4 keeps telling me to stfu and shit bro like wtf i cant speak anymore?

can foids sense your subhumanity through a screen? :feelswhat:

Wish i was there to air support you and troll on the foid

Just insult her lol. Call her a bitch, say she belongs on the kitchen, etc.

second match of search and destroy and some foid who was way at the bottom of the leader board on our team WHEN I WAS AT THE TOP WITH 9/4 keeps telling me to stfu and shit bro like wtf i cant speak anymore?
how does COD compare to minecraft w/ guns addons

can you do crawling mode?

how does COD compare to minecraft w/ guns addons

can you do crawling mode?

i mean yeah

but with extra sweaty faggots who will jump around with smgs and hit all headshots :feelskek:

Mogs me at being able to play online