Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just how bad is hypergamy in Japan?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I heard that KHHV oldcels are extremely common there.

Would you say herbivores were sent their own way?

Look at their birthrates, look at their copes, just take one look at Japan and you will find out.

Pretty old bit of information, but still good. Thought it would be worth sharing again.

Japan is often portrayed as a technological utopia. When in reality it is a hypergamous hell, it is a society in the terminal stages of collapse.

Around 25,000 Japanese people kill themselves yearly and they're nearly all men.
https://splinternews.com/japans-suicide-forest-is-creepier-and-sadder-than-any-m-1793853948

This is what western society is headed towards. Our boy Eggy knew about it and called it out a long time ago to. But these bluepilled white knight cucks and foids just refuse to see the truth.

Modern society is slowly but surely collapsing

Bad enough to invent waifus

god's will is being done and we are receiving the wrath that we deserve

They are what the west is going to be in 10/15 years, basically. When sub8 law will be a reality :feelswow:

Japan is often portrayed as a technological utopia. When in reality it is a hypergamous hell, it is a society in the terminal stages of collapse.
Insofar as Japan is more technologically advanced, this also means that social alienation is more advanced, in terms of hypergamy, the LDAR lifestyle, the toils of wageslavery, etc.

We must either do what Ted Kaczynski said and destroy all industrial machinery at once, or else seize control over this machinery and structure society in a way that's humane and dignified for the sub8 male.

So it really is as with the rats and the rat society experiment then. I bet they were testing it out on rats first to later on humans. Of course, only where intelligent people exist (East Asia, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia). It's so that such people are outbreed and swapped with swarms of dark skinned immigrants with low IQs, who will make a new race of brown people all over the world who will be easy to control and enslave in the final steps for the global New World Order.

That hypergamy is something good tbqh,that kind of slutty shitty behavior is what's fueling research of AI/VR/AR and will finally provide us with the robo-virtual waifus we all want.

The west cope is drinking and shitposting on the internet,the japanese way of coping is creating something superior for all of us to enjoy.

They should go ape

Japanese women are vicious, but nip men are incredibly stoic, so they just cloister themselves and LDAR with their copes.

Fuck Japan. I hope China invades their ass and bans anime and replaces it with those based, crudely drawn state propaganda cartoons.

If they have hikikomoris, it must be suifuiel living there

They need a cold refreshing Corona with a lime slice tbh.

Ded srs Japan has a high af suicide rate in which OBVIOUSLY the men are the ones with highest death count. I'm too lazy to bring up info but you can look it up in literally anywhere.

coming from the country that is known for manga and anime, i can already tell that the majority of men are forced to with their 2D women since the hypergamy is that shitty

Fuck Japan. I hope China invades their ass and bans anime and replaces it with those based, crudely drawn state propaganda cartoons.
Agreed. Fuck this cancerous coping with animu and waifus. Japan is shitty, but what about south korea? South korea has a birth rate of 1.1, ded srs? Is south korea the absolute worst hypergamous hell hole? Seems like no one but KPOP FUCK BOIS get to have sex in south korea, just lol. Plus their unhealthy obsession over looks and cosmetic surgery does really make it HELL. Fuck this country.
Nuke japan, nuke south korea. Guess what? No man would even care in these shitty countries if they are being nuked, because their gay fucking weeb copes don't seem to work anyway because they off themselves when they don't get the real pussy.

Is my theory the lower the birth rate the greater the hypergamy legit?

Legit over for them tbh.
@pp183 opinions bro

Japan is the endgame of the west. Most men will just LDAR.

never began for gookcels
just lay d0wn and rot ttbh
tbh
ngl
g
l

Japan life sucks but they invent some good copes I will give them that. Doesn't stop them roping though. Also idol culture actually promotes virginity in women and cutesy behaviour rather than hypergamous slut behaviour (although of course most idols are getting plowed and just hiding it but at least we can fantasise)

Anime is one of my main copes so I have to give credit to Japan for that.