Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just join a club bro"

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
And do what exactly? Invest all that time there and still not get any real friends or sex.

At least u will socialize a bit. Probably the last place u can do so after u finish college.

nigga clubs are lame too. just cope online with brocels and racists in small circles

At least u will socialize a bit. Probably the last place u can do so after u finish college.
Yeah but it never really went anywhere for me, I just end up with a bunch of temporary acquaintances if I'm lucky.

Yeah but it never really went anywhere for me, I just end up with a bunch of temporary acquaintances.
Well... That's what a club does right? Socializing is more like a perk u have. A small bonus

Well... That's what a club does right? Socializing is more like a perk u have. A small bonus
Not if the point of going there was to get laid or make friends, the club activity might as well be a means to an end.

Clubs are full of boomers and younger folks will find you weird.

@UnwantedVirgin U will get friends for sure, but getting laid on a club is just for the luckiest.