Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just kicked a foid in the head (in videogame)

Sonic

Sonic

Gotta cope fast
-

Without parenthesis.

Based, and literally in video game lmao

I miss playing a new sonic game so badly tbh lol. I’ve played the main series all the way through Generations so what would you recommend to me? :feelsaww: Is Frontiers any good?

I'd personally recommend frontiers however before you get into the game you should fiddle with the game settings a bit since there's a lot of customization
are you jap, brocel?

I miss playing a new sonic game so badly tbh lol. I’ve played the main series all the way through Generations so what would you recommend to me? :feelsaww: Is Frontiers any good?

I'd personally recommend frontiers however before you get into the game you should fiddle with the game settings a bit since there's a lot of customization

Sorry to necropost. I searched frontiers because i remember it being recommended here.

Playing this now. Customization is definitely key. The controls are kind of clunky otherwise.