Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just live in Northern China near the Russian border bro

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
tumblr_p5rya3ZKA61v22hxlo1_500.jpg

There's a lot of Russians and Russian women in Thailand too, you can have a Russian girlfriend there and have a different Thai fucktoy every week on the side.

Russian women really are beautiful though. Perfect White Women.

Not a rich Chinese business man so no hope for me.

Please delete this thread

i dont get why Russian men dont go to China to find Chinese wives? its only anglos

These types of threads should not be posted or allowed this is something cucktears would post

I'm tired of your constant spamming of these fucking cope threads about Asian men with white women, can't you think of something else.

I hate Russian sluts so much. They need to burn alive.

There's a lot of Russians and Russian women in Thailand too, you can have a Russian girlfriend there and have a different Thai fucktoy every week on the side.

Russian women really are beautiful though. Perfect White Women.
Do they work there?

I'm tired of your constant spamming of these fucking cope threads about Asian men with white women, can't you think of something else.
theyer with the chinks because of money though not looks

slavs arent advanced enough to care about looks

theyer with the chinks because of money though not looks

slavs arent advanced enough to care about looks
They're still in the caveman era over there. Looks are undervalued relative to a man with resource.

I hate Russian sluts so much. They need to burn alive.
I want one but I'm worried about what they're gonna look like when they get older.

AGVBwO6 700b