Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just live in the woods alone for 27 years theory

a lot of ppl do it

Incels don’t need to live in the woods to be secluded. You can just stay at home and Neetmax while getting all your necessities delivered to you.

Incels should leave society, and live in the woods.
Living in a cabin in the secluded mountainous cold woods as far away from humanity as possible would be my perfect life.

Living in a cabin in the secluded mountainous cold woods as far away from humanity as possible would be my perfect life.
Fuck that, I'm scared of woods :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:. Any time I get near woods it feels eerie

Incels don’t need to live in the woods to be secluded. You can just stay at home and Neetmax while getting all your necessities delivered to you.
This

Fuck that, I'm scared of woods :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:. Any time I get near woods it feels eerie
grow a pair and tell nigger trees tpo stop scaring you:feelsseriously:

It's very important to live in a quiet neighborhood though. I live on a busy street and all the normie noises trigger me so hard!:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Really? I love the wilderness and it really calms me down. And the chances of attacks are much higher in cities. Except ofc if there are bears in the woods. But there luckily are none in German woods.

Based saint hermitcel

Life goals :dab:
Fuck those pigs for busting him tho :fbi::banhammer: