Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol@ all of you acnecels

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Poor self-hygeine...

Acne is mostly genetics. According to some studies I've read it is an overreaction to metabolites of bacteria that live on your skin. There's currently only 2 ways to treat it, which do not target the root cause: reduce the substance that the bacteria feed on, i.e. sebum, or kill the bacteria itself.

What would be a real solution is to modulate the immune response so that it doesn't overreact to the byproducts of these bacteria, atm I dont think this is possible.

I use to have lots of acne but not much anymore. Now it’s just acne scars

I have the occasional pimple. Not as if having clear skin helps me get women anyway.

TFW when some fat fucks have perfect smooth skin while I take care of my skin and eat well but I have shit subhuman skin. Genes are RNG

parents and doctors are often retarded about acne as well. accutane + doxycycline or tetracycline + tretinoin cream is the perfect acne cure. no one ever needs to suffer from acne

Not to brag but I have rather nice skin and I don't shower regularly.

then why don't all homeless people have severe cystic acne covering them from head to toe