Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop roping. The rope isn't for you

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Seriously stop the self harming or self deleting. Let me tell you, a rope has many uses, but using it on yourself isn't one of them

Why would anyone hang themselves if it's just gonna strangle ya slowly to death?

in fallout 1 in my first playtrough ii forget about that fucking rope in vault 15 so i started new game

@Pixycel

Seriously stop the self harming or self deleting. Let me tell you, a rope has many uses, but using it on yourself isn't one of them
No, SH is based

Dont cope, go rope

I honestly decided against suicide, it’s just too risky. I’ll save it for a absolute last resort.

No, SH is based

Dont cope, go rope
If you're gonna kill yourself, at least do something meaningful beforehand (such as donating to a charity)

As an incel, I won't rope because I'm not weak

Being alive is the only way to stand on our ground even if everything goes wrong. Just by knowing I'm not gonna give normies and everyone above me the taste of seeing me giving up

If you're gonna kill yourself, at least do something meaningful beforehand (such as donating to a charity)
Only worth it if a sex haver

If anything [[[REDACTED]]] (in GTA)

Last edited:
i have an opposite view. nobody can really know the kind of daily hell someone is dealing with. if they feel suicide is the only option they should go ahead without feeling even more pressure to prolong a hellish life just for the sake of existing

Makes no diffERence if I live or die

i have an opposite view. nobody can really know the kind of daily hell someone is dealing with. if they feel suicide is the only option they should go ahead without feeling even more pressure to prolong a hellish life just for the sake of existing
There are other less painful ways. Roping is like willingly inflicting more pain to yourself.

There are other less painful ways. Roping is like willingly inflicting more pain to yourself.
when a lot of people say roping they refer to suicide broadly rather than suicide by actual hanging

when a lot of people say roping they refer to suicide broadly rather than suicide by actual hanging
Marrying a gold digger is an even more painful and long method of suicid.

if/when i choose to rope id go with CO2 poisoning or freezing to death

CO2 poisoning is painless. just get tired and die.

if that wasn't an option, you could freeze to death. very painful at first but then you feel warm and almost blissful then you pass out and die

but also i live in canada where we have MAID where the government will suicide you if you want

Canada is based.
a lot of cuckservatives are bitching and moaning about MAID which is insane to me because "muh freedom" people would rather have people trapped living a horrifying wageslave life rather then be allowed a painless escape

seriously they are trying to say the government is using it as some way to purge homeless people. they can't see capitalism makes life literal torture for homeless people and they simply would rather suicide than "pull themselves up by their bootstraps"

"muh freedom" people would rather have people trapped living a horrifying wageslave life
"Freedom" is always about keeping wealth, because cuckservatives don't comprehend any form of freedom outside of the most blatant monetary sense. In fact a dead individual is ultimately incapable of being a cog in the economy, which is all they can sell as "freedom" to the working class. Their ideology has no real substance.

"Freedom" is always about keeping wealth, because cuckservatives don't comprehend any form of freedom outside of the most blatant monetary sense. In fact a dead individual is ultimately incapable of being a cog in the economy, which is all they can sell as "freedom" to the working class. Their ideology has no real substance.
it makes me wonder if humans are actually meant to be free, or if humans are meant to be controlled like domesticated animals. it seems throughout history true freedom has never existed for anyone except the elites, and the masses always being sold a facade of freedom to placate them

it makes me wonder if humans are actually meant to be free, or if humans are meant to be controlled like domesticated animals. it seems throughout history true freedom has never existed for anyone except the elites, and the masses always being sold a facade of freedom to placate them
Even the elite is not free. They created their own prison of fear and illusion. Losing any tiny bit of their absurd wealth is the worst thing that could happen to them, is the only thing they have to think about and, at some point, can think about. Given that all their power is in the end nothing more but a social construct over the the confidence we place in pieces of paper backed by nothing in the tangible world ...

Even the elite is not free. They created their own prison of fear and illusion. Losing any tiny bit of their absurd wealth is the worst thing that could happen to them, is the only thing they have to think about and, at some point, can think about. Given that all their power is in the end nothing more but a social construct over the the confidence we place in pieces of paper backed by nothing in the tangible world ...
class movement is actually very rare. a majority of poor people stay poor, middle class stay middle class, and rich stay rich. it usually takes a few generations of consistent efforts either way to change circumstances. their ability to live truly free isn't one bad move away, but for the elite it's a measuring contest who can have the most wealth which in that sense it is a race determined move by move

i would also say our currency now is backed by more than any other currency in history. we have hundreds of thousands of heavily armed government agents, globalized banks, and a placated citizenry who a majority refuse to do transactions outside of fiat currency. the entire society backs the currency in the sense that if you don't use it, or don't have it, you cannot live.

There are othER meaningful altERnatives :society:

Do greatER things cuck

Humans were never "free" after civilisation was founded, for civilisation to progress society has to suppress their biological instincts, otherwise we would be living like chimpanzees.

A structured society with rules and norms is necessary for humans to live together peacefully and progress as a species. Full fledged freedom is sacrificed and traded for the benefits of living in a complex society. Elites are never free because they're supposed to keep this entire system in check by making sure the lower classes don't chimp out all of a sudden.

Being alive is the only way to stand on our ground even if everything goes wrong. Just by knowing I'm not gonna give normies and everyone above me the taste of seeing me giving up
Incredibly based. They want to see you off yourself

It is for me but I’m too pussy for it

It is for me but I’m too pussy for it

Stop Roping,
Start Hoping
:feelsthink:

Life is so strange. We are supposed to be uplifting each other and getting ourselves out of this miserable pit of sadness and loneliness but often this doesn't happpen..

Life is so strange. We are supposed to be uplifting each other and getting ourselves out of this miserable pit of sadness and loneliness but often this doesn't happpen..
There's not much we can do. The average man is a incel, let alone many of the autists here!

I uplift others by offering them realistic hope. That for many of us, the only way to ascend is by massive social changes

There's not much we can do. The average man is a incel, let alone many of the autists here!

I uplift others by offering them realistic hope. That for many of us, the only way to ascend is by massive social changes
I agree. I would rather live in a harsh reality than a beautiful lie. Hope we all make it man..