Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just made a thread on inceltears that is sure to rile them up

You should've made this thread after you riled them up.

Yes Foids are jealous cunts and equally vicious to other Foids as they are to men

"Also wanted to add that you never hear women being catty or jealous of other women's personalities, or being jealous of a woman because of her solid character, morals, integrity, and just being an overall good person. If these traits were sexually desirable, then these said women would be jealous of other women who possess these traits. In my 35 years of existence, I don't believe I've ever encountered or witnessed this type of jealousy; however, I have witnessed numerous negative comments towards women for being younger, having a better nose, bigger breasts, bigger butt, better jawline, being fit and slim, etc."

just added that as well

First response that doesn't make any sense and causes foid brains to implode just posted:

Looks being the primary thing that matters is something that women understand all to well,
Imma stop you right there. You're using "understand all [sic] to well..." to stand in for "agree with." But no, we do not, in fact, agree that looks are the PRIMARY thing that matters. All that follows after that, "women wear make up, do nails and hair, etc." you're assuming then translates to "looks are the primary things that matter." We mostly do those things for ourselves, because they're fun and feel good. We're quite cognizant of the fact that we could practically wear sackcloth and ashes and still get men panting after us.

Also wanted to add that you never hear women being catty or jealous of other women's personalities, or being jealous of a woman because of her solid character, morals, integrity, and just being an overall good person.
You're clearly not very well educated. Women are often very jealous of other women's accomplishments. Some will flat out kill due to other women being a (to their perception) better woman than they are, but not necessarily better looking than they are.

Example: Shayna Hubers. Phsycially, she's gorgeous. She didn't kill the other woman, she killed her poor boyfriend, but the other woman wasn't better looking than she was...she was just sane, and Shayna Hubers is a psycho.

what a dumbass lmao

Based. Fuck em

Honestly don't bother.

Associating with them won't help you. They'll say you're in an echo chamber, forgetting they are also in an echo chamber. They won't try to help, they will tell you to 'get help' like it helps. Obviously they don't need to be your therapist but I've never seen one link a source to like, a program? Or a specific office?

Honestly don't bother.

Associating with them won't help you. They'll say you're in an echo chamber, forgetting they are also in an echo chamber. They won't try to help, they will tell you to 'get help' like it helps. Obviously they don't need to be your therapist but I've never seen one link a source to like, a program? Or a specific office?
42968.jpg

idk if its supposed to be an insult or not but i find it funny when people post my picture because he's a happy guy

Their entire worth is based on how hard they make our cocks :feelskek:

''Most dudes like you aren’t actually looking to “fulfill a biological desire to procreate” though, are you? No — you’re just looking to use women as walking and talking sex objects.''

Notice the assumptions and gas lighting. Many incels are looking for relationships and unable to build them due
to appearance discrimination.

You GrAY fags and obsessing over inkwell tears

Last edited:
I believe it's called Karen syndrome

I find this sus, because it's a GrAY making an IT baitpost.

But the IT answers are still hilariously retarded jfl.

All that follows after that, "women wear make up, do nails and hair, etc." you're assuming then translates to "looks are the primary things that matter." We mostly do those things for ourselves, because they're fun and feel good.

'Looking better to others (by smothering our natural face in makeup) feels better too.'

Make-up is literally just creating illusions to deceive others jfl, if foids 'enjoy' it, it's because they like others to see their made-up self rather than their real uggo one. 'Make-up isn't for others' is one of the most bizarre feminist talking-points, especially when they act like this is true of all women. Feminists are batshit.

i cant believe that post made them mald wtf
they get triggered over everything :feelskek:

"i do put effort into myself i put on makeup for 10 minutes"
to foids taking care of themselves means putting makeup on their face
:foidSoy:

I find this sus, because it's a GrAY making an IT baitpost.

But the IT answers are still hilariously retarded jfl.

'Looking better to others (by smothering our natural face in makeup) feels better too.'

Make-up is literally just creating illusions to deceive others jfl, if foids 'enjoy' it, it's because they like others to see their made-up self rather than their real uggo one. 'Make-up isn't for others' is one of the most bizarre feminist talking-points, especially when they act like this is true of all women. Feminists are batshit.

im masterfaggot from lookism.net. i was known as a legendary poster there

We mostly do those things for ourselves, because they're fun and feel good.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Women do these things for themselves. It's shear coincidence that women dedicate 50% of their lives to making themselves more sexually attractive to males. They naturally do this because it's "fun". It's fun spending an hour per day painting your face. Who doesn't enjoy brushing their teeth and washing their hair? It's such FUN.

We're quite cognizant of the fact that we could practically wear sackcloth and ashes and still get men panting after us.
This is stupid as a man saying "I work out because it's fun, I can never lift anything heavier than a plate of food for the rest of my life and still be stronger than any woman I meet". That isn't the point, it's about being stronger than other men. Just as women put on their whore paint to compete with other women, because the more attractive you are, the more valuable you are and the higher value man you can attract. This is such elementary stuff that a child knows it. But grown women deny it.

All niggers are jews but not all jews are niggers
Total foid death because they’re niggers that made me celibate
All foids have the thousand cock stare
Everyone is entitled to a sex slave
#killallkikes