Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just made a tinder account with a picture of female blackops2cel and got 10 matches in less than a minute

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Are they real or what? I dont use tinder so I dont know. I had previously made an account with looksmaxed male blackops and got 1 like in weeks. JFL foids live on easy mode. Its fucking over

I think men swipe everything right, I'd swipe right on female blackops2cel too.

Actually many women do that too but then just unmatch and pick the best chad from people who matched with her.

wow what a surprise

im not surprised

What does he look like as female

What does he look like as female
FaceApp 15638256795712

FaceApp 15638258313792

I think the second one is his brother though

She kinda mogs bo2cel tbh but that might just be the effect of makeup.

I must say i feel bad for the betas. I dont know what to say to them. I think ill just make one with chad and talk with the foids

Doesn't look bad at all. No wonder getting matches.

Could you use something like this?:

Most men are auto swiping and just checking who has matched with them, some of those 10 will unmatch out of disgust but I bet most will be up for a hookup.

Its simply become a matter of logistics, average men cannot use the system normally because its too much work as per the other thread showing 18-22 swipe data. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of profiles swiped over 4 years, for 4 dates.

Are they real or what? I dont use tinder so I dont know. I had previously made an account with looksmaxed male blackops and got 1 like in weeks. JFL foids live on easy mode. Its fucking over
Everyone just spams right. Ita not scientific

I've seen this before but it still made me LOL loudly in the context of this thread. BO2Cel looks damn nice as a foid.

But here they didn't even bother making Eggie a foid. It's just "here's an ugly dude named Jennifer" and still the guys are lining up for "her".

I feel bad for Hari. Currypill.

If it is female or femalish, has a hole and is not deformed men will chase after her

Even deformed chicks get some dick

I mean the bar is set so low for a woman

BuT a WoMyNs LiFe Is JuSt As HaRd As A mAnS

The only thing women experience in life that's hard is chads dick while its going in and out.

Women don't have a comprehension for the word difficult.

BuT a WoMyNs LiFe Is JuSt As HaRd As A mAnS

The only thing women experience in life that's hard is chads dick while its going in and out.

Women don't have a comprehension for the word difficult.
Fucking rofl :feelskek: good one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back