Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just ordered a medium sized pizza.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Its usually for two people but I'm gonna eat like a fatass

i once ate two chickens all by myself.
never felt better afterward. just a little bloated

Where you @? I’ll bring some beer if I get half the pizza

Whenever I get high or drunk I get munchies; I ordered a pizza from some local place with ranch and it hit way better.

Drugs do make everything more better or bearable in life.

Its usually for two people but I'm gonna eat like a fatass
Eating a whole pizza by yourself is normal here. Don't feel bad mate, it's just fuck society's customs shaping your perception :feelsokman:

I ordered a Kebab Pizza Today

I've never ordered a pizza before. Only had mediocre frozen stuff. An experience for the future.

From where do u order it?

i once ate two chickens all by myself.
never felt better afterward. just a little bloated
Where you @? I’ll bring some beer if I get half the pizza

Whenever I get high or drunk I get munchies; I ordered a pizza from some local place with ranch and it hit way better.

Drugs do make everything more better or bearable in life.
Eating a whole pizza by yourself is normal here. Don't feel bad mate, it's just fuck society's customs shaping your perception :feelsokman:
I've never ordered a pizza before. Only had mediocre frozen stuff. An experience for the future.
From where do u order it?
Not really related to pizza but it’s kind of brutal when you get two sets of utensils for a take out order. :feelsbadman:

Ordered two pizzas from Glovo, let's wait and see if a driver will be retarded enough to try contacting me on Viber and Whatsapp instead of the phone.

oooh I wanna have some

Cmon man just order one and taste it
I'll do it next year as a birthday treat, hehe. I'll make sure to have enough left over so I can also experience eating cold pizza.