Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Just played Nehrim

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Just got done playing Nehrim for the last several hours, for the first time in two years, judging by the 'date created' of the save file I loaded in from. God, how I've missed this game. It felt good to get back in, and poke around for a bit. I explored a couple new locations, but didn't manage to get a single level up this play session, though I am at level 36 and was poking around in the level 14-24 forest area, so I guess that's not surprising.

It's a fantastic RPG, though the spoken dialogue is all in German. It's a full-conversion mod for Oblivion, turns that pile of crap into a far superior game, with its own lore, own characters, own map and world. It actually has real mountains, too, unlike Oblivion. You could climb around on those for days. I think Skyrim has a similar full-conversion mod, too, made by the same people, called Enderal. I played that for some time, too. But I like Nehrim more.

exterminating zero replies

Nehrim, you say? gonna check that shish out

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Do it. It's better than Oblivion in nearly every way. And I'm pretty sure you can easily and quickly switch back if it's not your thing, too.
Do it, Anakin, play Nehrim! I hope them german gangstas fixed autoleveling issue

I hope them german gangstas fixed autoleveling issue
Autoleveling? If you mean the enemies leveling with you, yes, they did fix that glaring issue. All the enemies in the game are fixed level, and each area of the game has its own level range at which enemies in it will appear.

Autoleveling? If you mean the enemies leveling with you, yes, they did fix that glaring issue. All the enemies in the game are fixed level, and each area of the game has its own level range at which enemies in it will appear.
Thats enough fer mi, im going in