Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You suck at videogames you played since years

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Even though i played my whole life long i cant say there is a single game where i am really good at. I reached over level 200 in GTA Online but often still get obliterated by lower level players. I was a bit above average in CS:GO casual but not super good as well. And even though i played so much Payday 2 i still suck at it and always get caught in stealth.

I'm too tired to be even try anymore in life
I can't even stay cool in video games makes rage all the time

I had 700 hours in csgo and was still at the silver level

In fact I was bullied in csgo although I never showed my face. They didnt even hear my voice. I was bullied for how I moved my character. Appearently I was too "diligent" while still being dogshit at the game. You can't get any more truecel than that.

Last edited:
I love playing ROBLOX

No multiplayer games for my subhumanity

Only singleplayer Minecraft

I feel lonely and sad when playing single player
I feel too, but I feel worse when I can be compared as the worst one almost at all games

same. my hands are really subhuman

My reflexes and my hand-eye coordination skills are non-existent

I obliterated dark souls 3, first play through killed the dancing lady before the minotaur dude, and 4 shotted the final boss, on my secone playthrough i played linear route and still won

I obliterated dark souls 3, first play through killed the dancing lady before the minotaur dude, and 4 shotted the final boss, on my secone playthrough i played linear route and still won
mogged everyone here :feelscry:

Games are a good prophecy how you live your lifei played growtopia an economic game, and were basically a neet in virtual terms, also in runescape

Cheese means using shortcuts or alternative methods to complete a game/level
ah I see, where is that word being used? first time I seen it being used liek that

Cheese means using shortcuts or alternative methods to complete a game/level
I wanted to play fallout new vegas, or 1 and 2, but i restricted mysrfl, cant waste another day on coping

ah I see, where is that word being used? first time I seen it being used liek that
Example, in darksouls 3 you had a choice between picking the easy boss or the ultra hard one, you're supposed to be killed by the ultra hard one as a repellant, but instead i became haywire on beating it, by beating it i couldve just ran and picked objects from a end stage, got insane amount of level, i became overleveled demigod, litteraly killing the final boss first attempt

Example, in darksouls 3 you had a choice between picking the easy boss or the ultra hard one, you're supposed to be killed by the ultra hard one as a repellant, but instead i became haywire on beating it, by beating it i couldve just ran and picked objects from a end stage, got insane amount of level, i became overleveled demigod, litteraly killing the final boss first attempt
based

Damn I can't really even play old games. The nostalgia gets too sad for me.
Man i got so fucking triggered, i wondered why my fuckiny wqlking was turn based, cuz i was in combat. Then i learned to combat, and got immidietaly killed by a scorpion which i fist fighted

I just come back to WT and man those people are way better than in the past. I can barely get a single kill per life. Shit sucks.

Last edited:
Demon souls was the same in tutorial except you only get a super small boost so why bother.

War Thunder, it could be called now Chink Hunter since there are so many chinks there on all servers
Aces GLe7muqLSA

Games are a good prophecy how you live your lifei played growtopia an economic game, and were basically a neet in virtual terms, also in runescape
autism bucks, right?

I'm really trash in every game I play, some things are simply not meant to be done by subhumas.

Hab zum ersten Mal HH in POE Gedroppt gestern , nach 2000 stunden ( ps4 und pc combined ) Hab tryhard Mageblood Letze League Gefarmt .

Und DMC4 is halt DMC4 , lol .

By CSGO casual you mean MM or actual casual. CSGO casual are mostly full of bot-tier players. If you're just above average in that then it truly never began for you.

Yep even though i enjoy them by hand-eye coordination absolutely sucks,

By CSGO casual you mean MM or actual casual. CSGO casual are mostly full of bot-tier players. If you're just above average in that then it truly never began for you.
MM

just cheat, grief, ruin sexhavers days
become a goblin and make yourself laugh
sometimes i quite literally almost fall out of my chair laughing being retarded in online games

I'm kinda of good at Battlefront 2 (EA) but aside from that not really, above average at best.

I had 700 hours in csgo and was still at the silver level

In fact I was bullied in csgo although I never showed my face. They didnt even hear my voice. I was bullied for how I moved my character. Appearently I was too "diligent" while still being dogshit at the game. You can't get any more truecel than that.
Trash hacker filled game.

I was a bit above average in CS:GO casual but not super good as well.
Same and I was playing the original CS in elementary school. I guess it's just an autist trait, we lack situational awareness, e-sports players are ironically NT af

Even though i played my whole life long i cant say there is a single game where i am really good at. I reached over level 200 in GTA Online but often still get obliterated by lower level players. I was a bit above average in CS:GO casual but not super good as well. And even though i played so much Payday 2 i still suck at it and always get caught in stealth.
Not necessarily

Grown to despise multiplayer games in general. Much prefer single-player experiences, something like Rimworld.

Gta online is full of modders anyways, so it doesn't really mean much to be good at that game anyways.
I can say I relate to this, as I'm not good at games at all. Especially fps games.

The only game I am somewhat decent at is league of legends, where I peaked gm, but I don't play it anymore and lost the majority of my skills.

Gta online is full of modders anyways, so it doesn't really mean much to be good at that game anyways.
I can say I relate to this, as I'm not good at games at all. Especially fps games.

The only game I am somewhat decent at is league of legends, where I peaked gm, but I don't play it anymore and lost the majority of my skills.
u ever play mobile legend?

u ever play mobile legend?
No. I don't like mobile games. I've played vainglory for a little bit however, which is similar to mobile legends. It's gone now though.

I have pretty good tracking aim, my situational awareness and reaction time are dogshit though. For this reason I tend to stick to arena/boomer shooters

Wish more people played HL2DM, I was cracked at it but almost all the servers are either dead or filled with bots now

And even though i played so much Payday 2 i still suck at it and always get caught in stealth.
I'll teach you payday 2 man, im a mogger at that game