Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am afraid to do deadlifts or squats with barbell.

• Thread starter decembrist_kirillov
  • Start date
decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Avoid people at all cost
-
Even when I do them with comical lightest weights it hurts my lower back for a couple of days. Sharp pain in the low back area when I try to extend my spine.

Brutal. I can’t do conv deadlift or barbell squat as well. I gave up on those exercises.

Brutal. I can’t do conv deadlift or barbell squat as well. I gave up on those exercises.
I can’t even do Bulgarian split squat. I tried no weight today & got no issues then I do with 2x10kg dumbbell and afterwards my hip hurt. I’m gonna give up on that shit as well & just use machine.

I can’t even do Bulgarian split squat. I tried no weight today & got no issues then I do with 2x10kg dumbbell and afterwards my hip hurt. I’m gonna give up on that shit as well & just use machine.
Absolutely brutal. My only go to exercises for lower body is leg press with bulgarians. But without big 3 I will always remain incel tier weakling

Absolutely brutal. My only go to exercises for lower body is leg press with bulgarians. But without big 3 I will always remain incel tier weakling
Yes it’s very brutal. We incels can’t even cope with strength maxxing, we get this bullshit issues that prevent us from doing it.

I’m gonna do rdl + belt squat for my main leg movements. And leg ext & leg curls as well. This is really the best I can do with my hip issues.

I can't deadlift much either because of my bad spine. One time I only deadlifted 60kg and my lower spine felt weak. Also I can't touch my toes, or my lower spine will hurt for the rest of the day.

I can't deadlift much either because of my bad spine. One time I only deadlifted 60kg and my lower spine felt weak. Also I can't touch my toes, or my lower spine will hurt for the rest of the day.
i have the strength to perform deadlifts but incel spine holds me back

Even when I do them with comical lightest weights it hurts my lower back for a couple of days. Sharp pain in the low back area when I try to extend my spine.
not good boyo, i would say master bracing your core and stay tight through the execution, train your abs too. if you cant master that, grab a sweater or if you have the money buy a belt and youll see just how important it is to brace when deadlifting or squatting, tbh any big compound like pendlay row squat bench etc.

Then don't do them. These exercises are great for gains, but they also have high injury rates.

Lower back is closely related to the hip, for obvious reasons. How much are you building your hip strength and flexibility? I know my lower back got a lot better after I started taking care of my hips better.

Yes it’s very brutal. We incels can’t even cope with strength maxxing, we get this bullshit issues that prevent us from doing it.

I’m gonna do rdl + belt squat for my main leg movements. And leg ext & leg curls as well. This is really the best I can do with my hip issues.
Update: I did front squats with bulgarians today. Felt ok but I shall see tomorrow whether it turns out bad for my spine. Actually I did leg presses first that felt amazing but stupid racking mechanism did not allowed me to do further.

I was taking support from the racking handles with my hands and when it comes to racking the weight at the end of the set, it was not safe for me. Like I am dropping all the tension on my knees and turn the racking handle as fast as possible before weight crushes me. Fuck.