Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just ranted about race problems to a foid

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
When the conversation was about jobs and how I may go back to NEETing, I mentioned that my wants has nothing to do with cash.

I ranted about race issues and how that rices are being replaced with the low birth rate, with niggers in Africa having high birth rate and going to racially pure (mostly) countries with immigration and then giving birth there. To sugarcoat things a bit, I explicitly mentioned that I don't hate other races if they stayed in their homelands.

I also brought up Brazil and Kazakhstan as examples of mixed countries and how that they're shit holes.

I don't care anymore. Your political views has nothing to do with if a foid is attracted or not. There's plenty of Nazi chads there. I've learned long that you can pretend to be 'normal' all you want but it won't change a single thing.

But how does all that to do with inceldom? Well, immigrants tend to be male, and that adds up the problem of having more competitors which is bad. Also, jbw and that stuff.

So ima be myself.

AI is leaving the nignogs further behind.

Either way, it's great to see people awake. But yeah, the chad-stacy dynamic is still there, isn't it?

That’s dangerous to talk about to normies but that low inhib of you

What did she say? :foidSoy:

You seem like a well spoken person but did you words either hit a nerve or cause you strike gold?

When the conversation was about jobs and how I may go back to NEETing, I mentioned that my wants has nothing to do with cash.

I ranted about race issues and how that rices are being replaced with the low birth rate, with niggers in Africa having high birth rate and going to racially pure (mostly) countries with immigration and then giving birth there. To sugarcoat things a bit, I explicitly mentioned that I don't hate other races if they stayed in their homelands.

I also brought up Brazil and Kazakhstan as examples of mixed countries and how that they're shit holes.

I don't care anymore. Your political views has nothing to do with if a foid is attracted or not. There's plenty of Nazi chads there. I've learned long that you can pretend to be 'normal' all you want but it won't change a single thing.

But how does all that to do with inceldom? Well, immigrants tend to be male, and that adds up the problem of having more competitors which is bad. Also, jbw and that stuff.

So ima be myself.
Kazakhs are based and better than pure gookoids like you

Tbh idk why he mentioned Kazakhs they’re pretty white like russians
Kazakhs aren't 'white' like Russians. They're rices although a large part of the population are mixed

So ima be myself.
There’s no way you told all of this to foid irl jfl