Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Just realized the "what did he mean by this?" meme came from 4chan

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I thought it came from Breaking Bad (what did Vince mean by this?). I then used it here and noticed other people using it too and I thought I made a meme popular here lol :forcedsmile:

About​

What Did He Mean By This? is a question often posted on 4chan as a form of shitposting for lines that are either simplistic in nature, or confusing to the audience, it often seeks equally satirical responses. although its posted on most 4chan boards its seen used often on /tv/, /mu/ and [s4s].

Origin​

The phrase was first posted around September 17, 2013 on the /tv/ (television) board[1], but it wasn't popular until 2015 where its use started heavily around September, often pointing out lines in movies or Music.

Spread​

on Dec 5, 2015 a clip of the tv show Queer as Folk titled "What did he mean by this?" featuring Aidan Gillen, the same actor of the CIA agent from the movie Batman The Dark Knight Rises. In the clip the character Stuart does a speech aggrandizing his homosexuality.

long time no see

He embodies what it means to stand up for actual incels.
he singlehandedly banished @Tryna Ascend to the shadow realm then vanished. people have gotten too comfortable here since they havent had worry about him pulling out 20 screenshots :feelskek:

A lot of memes that we know and love originate from 4chan

ur still a jannie?

he singlehandedly banished @Tryna Ascend to the shadow realm then vanished. people have gotten too comfortable here since they havent had worry about him pulling out 20 screenshots :feelskek:
out of loop, what happened

cant find the thread anymore
Its over dark