Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just realized why its over for short men - they have no SMV match

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Just realized why its over for short men - they have no SMV match

Short girls can just date tall guys

Tall girls can just date tall guys

Fat girls can just date fat tall guys

who can short guys even go for?!?!! if they try get with a short girl or a fat girl, they will still pick a tall guy or a fat tall guy over them

@ShortestManlet its over for us

who can short guys even go for?!?!! if they try get with a short girl or a fat girl, they will still pick a tall guy or a fat tall guy over them
No, they do have a SMV match, their match just no longer has to pair up with them due to living in an "unregulated dating market".

No, they do have a SMV match, their match just no longer has to pair up with them due to living in an "unregulated dating market".
An economic market in which supply and demand are not regulated or are regulated with only minor restrictions.

it is brutal

why is it unregulated?

It’s easy. Women like women way more than women like men. It’s that easy

Ironically, a short skinny match is a whale

why is it unregulated?
Because men are no longer controlling female sexuality. In the past men decided who women had sex with and when they had sex (to an extent). This was done through social norms of shaming female promiscuity and enforcing patriarchal norms of sex only being allowed after marriage. When society stopped functioning like this the market became unregulated, so now it's a free for all.

I'm a tallcel but I have SMV of exactly 0 out of 10. Short fat foids don't want to date me; they don't even acknowledge my existence.

Its all about status for women. I will forever pity short men

This is a common misconception. We don't have an unregulated sexual market, in fact the state is financially propping up roasties so they are no longer reliant on manlet betabuxx. In a free sexual market they would simply sell themselves to the highest bidder as they have done for millennia before the "patriarchy" restricted their freedums.

the state is financially propping up roasties so they are no longer reliant on manlet betabuxx.
You are talking about the single mother population that does nothing, that isn't most women. Most women work jobs and are wagies just like men, in fact in some cities women are beginning to out earn men and that's not surprising seeing that women are 70% of college graduates these days as less and less men are bothering to go to college (women also own two thirds of student debt of the same reason).

The market is indeed unregulated because women are no longer forced to not work, and that's why they are no longer reliant on manlet betabuxx. There aren't as much women being "propped up" as you think.

This reminds me of how people overhype of the effect of OnlyFans and speak as if it's made so many women rich, when statistically the average earnings on OnlyFans is $180 A MONTH. When you look at the numbers you can see what's really taking place.

Most women aren't "winning" in life, just like most men aren't "winning" in life either. In an unregulated market most people fail and have shitty lives.

In a free sexual market they would simply sell themselves to the highest bidder as they have done for millennia before the "patriarchy" restricted their freedums.
No, you have it backwards, by "free" you mean women are forced not to work and own property, that is by definition not a "free" market. What we have no is a free market because women can work, own property, and vote.

You are talking about the single mother population that does nothing, that isn't most women. Most women work jobs and are wagies just like men, in fact in some cities women are beginning to out earn men and that's not surprising seeing that women are 70% of college graduates these days as less and less men are bothering to go to college (women also own two thirds of student debt of the same reason).

The market is indeed unregulated because women are no longer forced to not work, and that's why they are no longer reliant on manlet betabuxx. There aren't as much women being "propped up" as you think.

This reminds me of how people overhype of the effect of OnlyFans and speak as if it's made so many women rich, when statistically the average earnings on OnlyFans is $180 A MONTH. When you look at the numbers you can see what's really taking place.

Most women aren't "winning" in life, just like most men aren't "winning" in life either. In an unregulated market most people fail and have shitty lives.

No, you have it backwards, by "free" you mean women are forced not to work and own property, that is by definition not a "free" market. What we have no is a free market because women can work, own property, and vote.
It's not just single mothers that are getting propped up. The whole school and education system favors females. There are a gazillion scholarships and state sponsored programs with explicit goal of getting more women into highly paid jobs like STEM and management. Employers also favor women for "diversity" (which here in Germany is actually a legally binding female quota), out of two candidates with same qualifications they will almost always pick the woman. Hell there are even whole jobs created out of thin air just for roasties like diversity officers.

It's also not true that women were forced to not work. It's only the wives of men with decent jobs who could afford to not work. The rest have always worked, just in low tier menial jobs appropriate for them. The recent push of women into high paying professions is 100% artificial and based on massive amounts of positive discrimination, not on their actual merit. Hence why the whole system is rigged to the core.

It's not that they only can date tall guys
It's that they only WANT to date tall guys
But yeah short guys are fucked

short girls, but short girls don’t want to date short guys

short girls, but short girls don’t want to date short guys
Its always a 5'1 toilet with 5'11 normie for 16 year olds :society: not saying that 5'1 is bad but its not fair :blackpill:

You are talking about the single mother population that does nothing, that isn't most women.
20% of families are single-mother families. This number includes all women from 16-100 years old. Naturally the younger demographic accounts for the majority of this. Single motherhood is twice as high in the 16-34 demographic than in the 34+ demographic. Over half of single mothers are younger than 34. So more than 10% of all U.S. families are run by single mothers under the age of 34. That is not most women, but that is a not a statistic that can be ignored or taken lightly.

Women at large are not reliant on manlet betabuxx, but women are more likely to be married than men and married people have lower taxes, higher wages, lower interest rates, and reduced cost of living. In a way, they are reliant on manlet betabuxx because the government would not be as amenable to tax breaks for couples if they didn't have enough money coming from somewhere else.

People overhype overfans, but there is potential for women to make more than a modest income from only fans, where there is no potential for men. An average looking woman with breasts and ass implants can make more than $180 a month of supplemental or primary income. There is an actual return on investment for cosmetic surgery which can be a tax write-off (business expense) as well.

Most women aren't winning in life financially (they don't get the big bux), but their quality of life is far higher than the average man even if they can't appreciate it.

We can't do anything, just suck it up and that's it. This world is not for short men.

its over for below 5'10cels

The women with equivalent SMV as short men are ugly women, although if you are a 5'1" guy like me who is uglier than 99.99% of people, it does not leave you with any female equivalent.

Most ugly women would be willing to date a 5'5" guy with a 5/10 face.

We can't do anything, just suck it up and that's it. This world is not for short men.

I am 5'1", which is almost as short as you.

Have you ever had a girlfriend? I am 41 years old and lifetime dateless.

there was a 5'1 chef at the place i used to work at and on god he had sex before and literally pulled a girl while i was working and she would wait for him after work and shit

he was avg face, skinfade with short on top, white, brown hair, chef status halo in the pub, good charismatic personality

it was INSANE

and he fit in there unlike me (5'3.5) and he even hated me along with everyone else

@ShortestManlet

just obliterate ur mobility and pay 40k and move to the other side of the world to get your human rights bro:feelskek:
It does feel very brutal that its getting to a point where its a mix of both of these in order to get basic rights. Gotta grind up for the surgery which is the most expensive. Most of the surgeries for women at the most are about 15K, but for optimal LL, the lowest is about 40-45K.

Fuck it though, I still want it.

It does feel very brutal that its getting to a point where its a mix of both of these in order to get basic rights. Gotta grind up for the surgery which is the most expensive. Most of the surgeries for women at the most are about 15K, but for optimal LL, the lowest is about 40-45K.

Fuck it though, I still want it.
FUCKING NIGHTMARE MODE I HATE THIS LIFE

What we have no is a free market because women can work, own property, and vote.
What we have now is not a free market because men can't rape, enslave, abduct, and impregnate foids at their discretion and treat them as the chattel they are.

In a truly "free-for-all" sexual free market all foids would be beaten, raped and kidnapped within the hour, and their liberties wouldn't last 60 minutes.

Moreover, foids are not net taxpayers. All the work all foids do does not cover their expenses. Foids are being subsidized by men. They are always dependent on men because very few foids can do any truly creative, complex, or hard work. Foids excel only in menial occupations, like in textile production lines, phone operator etc.

What we have today is a highly controlled sexual market with severe market distortion caused by massive subsidy in favor of the sellers (of sex) by the welfare state.

Last edited:
What we have today is a highly controlled sexual market with severe market distortion caused by massive subsidy in favor of the sellers (of sex) by the welfare state.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:so unfair

thanks for u guys having this high iq discussion on my thread tho. grateful for these members on this forum

Nah man. Never had a girlfriend or have ever been shown interest. Never asked any aswell.

Nah man. Never had a girlfriend or have ever been shown interest. Never asked any aswell.

I never tried to get a girlfriend too. I never tried carrying my car to the parking lot either.