Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just saw an unhinged looking girl today

CobsonCel

CobsonCel

For the kids who have never seen peace
★★★
It was legit a nightmare fuel. Enormous forehead rotten teath. Some 0.5/10 shit. Feel strange right now on one hand she is a foid so will still be normie+ only but at the same time cant help but feel bad for her especially since she is pretty young

Tbh contrary to most forum users belief I actually do believe that femcels exist, but it's just that they have to be 2/10 at least

In India you'll see a lot of femcels, not even a normie would want

infinite smv still

Tbh contrary to most forum users belief I actually do believe that femcels exist, but it's just that they have to be 2/10 at least
Look at disabled men and women and you will be blackpilled. The women all have countless orbiters, even down syndrome women. While the men have nothing.

Screenshot 20240114 181513 382

In India you'll see a lot of femcels, not even a normie would want
I’ve seen them, but they just need better skin care and reduce their body fat, why don’t you go for them?

Even the woman who was considered to be the ugliest woman in the world got a MTN boyfriend