Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just shave your head and be confident! Bald guys are so hot! TeeHee!

ItsOverBuddyBoyos

ItsOverBuddyBoyos

Banned
-
9CrvcvM.png

It's OVER for baldcels.

It's only a matter of time before balding gets to me.

Is it possible to pull off the bald look if you don't have facial hair?

I get mogged by tall, buff, chiseled, masculine bald guys all the time when I go out.
But going bald, as an ugly truecel? It's over. :feelsrope:

I am a bald-shavencel KEK. My main problem is my HEIGHT though.

yet these women would marry/sleep with him in a heartbeat

9CrvcvM.png

It's OVER for baldcels.

this is more for our DEAR GUESTS reading this...
but the problem I have with these kinda criticisms of balds like Prince William not only is it CRUEL but...

ATTRACTIVENESS IS NOT SUBJECTIVE!
CONVENTIONAL-ATTRACTIVENESS IS A NORMALLY-DISTRIBUTED TRAIT!

This means that most people look like absolute dogshit and were never even "cute" one single day in their fucking lives! Oh...your husband/wife/mother/etc. thinks you are attractive?? IT MEANS FUCK ALL! If you aren't at the top of the curve...you look like dogshit. Just based on statistics you are probably at best average-looking (even in your prime years!).

Whatever your feelings about the Prince' looks, at least he was considered attractive & desirable (for his looks alone) at some point in his life...most people are never highly-desirable. EVER. People like to lie to themselves about "looking-good for that date!" or thinking they look good in dat selfie...THIS IS MEANINGLESS!

btw: the person who criticized the prince is a black south african....nigga pleaz! know your place.

Last edited:
Balding will surely catch up to me soon. I’m surprised it hasn’t but I’m still only 33, there’s a lot of time for it to do so.

Balding will surely catch up to me soon. I’m surprised it hasn’t but I’m still only 33, there’s a lot of time for it to do so.
33 is pretty good, some guys here are already bald at 20

I'd fucking rope if i went bald before 40 at least with my egg skull

In injecting finasteride in my veins, I dont give shit about my dick getting hard I don't want to lose my hair :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Once again. It depends on bone structure and facial harmony. If you look like shit to begin with then balding is going to make you look worse, especially if you try to cling to what little hair you have left. May as well shave it off tbh. If you have good facial bones and physique then balding won't effect you that much and at the worst will eliminate 18-22 year old women from your dating life.

btw. One of the biggest slayers i know irl is practically norwood 2-3. Not even joking. Makes me :feelsree:

Only younger women hate bald guys tbh, once you're in the 30's range they don't really care that much unless she's a real fucking cunt. Wear a hat but take it off indoors tbh.

Bald guys are only hot if their "face" is hot, you know.

Neonazis are bald and most of them are sexually active. I don't think being bald affects your sexual life, specially if you have a good looking face and a manly body.

Is it possible to pull off the bald look if you don't have facial hair?
No beard can save you if you're short. Bald even with beard, but short = death. Tbh, manlets never was alive either, lol

In balkan countries being bald is considered alpha and thug game(due to Bulgarian and Serbian mafia shaving their heads) while having hair is considered gay and beta. In America one girl complimented my hair while in Bulgaria several girls asked me if I'm a faggot due to not shaving my head. In Bulgaria they called my hair pedophile hair or "bird's nest" hair.

In injecting finasteride in my veins, I dont give shit about my dick getting hard I don't want to lose my hair :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
same, im on all the treatments, i make my scalp bleed with a dermaroller regularly. hoping to get some hair back

In balkan countries being bald is considered alpha and thug game(due to Bulgarian and Serbian mafia shaving their heads) while having hair is considered gay and beta. In America one girl complimented my hair while in Bulgaria several girls asked me if I'm a faggot due to not shaving my head. In Bulgaria they called my hair pedophile hair or "bird's nest" hair.
its over for curly haircels

Bald people dont even register as humans. They register are generic lookalike potatoes

The hair on the sides look always looks shit tbh, he really does need to just shave it all off