Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal “Just sing to her in class and she’ll be your valentine, bro”

I wish I could tell them to not waste their time.

:feelsUnreal: brutal his classmates are mocking him hard

I remember some cuck wrote english poetry for a high tier becky in class.Keep in mind i live in a conservative country. Everyone laughed in his face including the girl and the teacher didn't even let him continue. Guess what. He still buys her gifts and books and tells her he loves her despite her having a boyfriend. :feelshaha:

these are the types of videos that are so pure , unfiltered cringe its hard to watch .

I dont have a problem with mexican cartels cutting off peoples limbs one by one and then cutting their throat
but i cant sit through one of those videos without stopping 30 times .
wait i changed my mind ... cringing is a sign of weakness and herd mentality

the kid singing is actually based and low inhib b

Last edited:
Anyone noticed the 2 guys in the back of the class just observing. smirking a bit but they are not indulging in Laughter like the rest of the class, as if they feel his pain or empathize A bit with him. Idk what it is but the male classmates don’t find it as funny as the foids, and that makes it more brutal

these are the types of videos that are so pure , unfiltered cringe its hard to watch .

I dont have a problem with mexican cartels cutting off peoples limbs one by one and then cutting their throat
but i cant sit through one of those videos without stopping 30 times .
wait i changed my mind ... cringing is a sign of weakness and herd mentality

the kid singing is actually based and low inhib b

This is what IT'S advice produces