Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie almost gets beaten up and arrested for harassing sex offenders

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/RxvB3eyfQxg?si=Pn7P5VCdF3by0gyA

Society is a big contradiction, age gaps only seem to be a problem when it’s an ugly older man with a younger girl. You don’t even know the countless amount of times I’ve seen adult women say they wish they had an older Chad when they were younger. Teens love fucking older men and constantly lust over tall white men in their 20s - 30s with curly hair.

When I was in high school just about every girl in my class had an older crush. So stop coping, you young worthless femoids, you love older cock because I know some of you bitches are lurking here, you only call it pedophilia when it’s an ugly man because you see it as a way to justify your hate for ugly men.

Last edited:
absolutely fucking based, should've shot him tbh.

You can be a sex offender in the UK for having computer generated AI pics so yeah fuck these faggots they let you jerk your cock to trannies and gay shit legally but god forbid you look at ai pics of fake 16 year olds

Don't wanna give him views

Why does this forum love pedos?

Why does this forum love pedos?
They’re an oppressed group. if you are one, you are hated for something that you innately cannot control, now does that sound familiar? :feelsthink:

I don’t think non offenders should get any hate, and the ones who have offended still need a place to live.

They’re an oppressed group. if you are one, you are hated for something that you innately cannot control, now does that sound familiar? :feelsthink:

I don’t think non offenders should get any hate, and the ones who have offended still need a place to live.
>you are hated for something that you innately cannot control

That’s why eugenics are a thing.