Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just started wageslaving, this is a much bigger problem than inceldom

What sense of humor? No one's laughing except for you when you're autistically chuckling at yourself while writing your retarded comments.
Flat550x550075fu2

Weak. You have no balls. Everyone hates their job.

As soon as I read the title, I knew what was going to come.
Wageslaving is hell on earth. I can understand anyone who NEETs.
@Cuyen @RodgersSecondAdvent Why are you behaving like children? Turn your brains back on.

As soon as I read the title, I knew what was going to come.
Wageslaving is hell on earth. I can understand anyone who NEETs.
@Cuyen @RodgersSecondAdvent Why are you behaving like children? Turn your brains back on.

Attachments

• 15225875554690.png
    15225875554690.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 69
If you are in EU go NEET
Fake some disability to get NEETBUXX

I feel your pain. I worked at a gas station for about 3 weeks. I live in Oregon so my job was to put gas in people’s cars because it’s illegal for people to do it themselves here. Hours were fucking horrible, it switched between a 10PM-6AM and 6AM-2PM shift. I got yelled at a lot by rich guys in suits or degenerates if I didn’t get them serviced at lightning speed. I’m still overcoming anxiety I got from that bullshit

Seeing how the other side lives plus the 40 hours doing min wage, sounds horrific. Wait, is it an hour commute each way? Holocaust prisoners managed to convince themselves that life was worth living, it's encoded into us so we procreate or help the species advance.