Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just started wageslaving, this is a much bigger problem than inceldom

BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
After applying for weeks i got accepted for a full time job as a security guard for some corporate building. The commute is fucking 1 hour on the train and i have to wake up at 4am and work 8 hours shift 5 days a week. I can't fucking believe this shit, the job is absolute depression fuel since i have to observe loads of suited up rich fucks entering and exiting the building for hours on end.

Worse part is i signed a contract and need to give 1 week notice to quit and the paychecks are given fortnightly so i gotta tough it out until then. I seriously can't imagine how people do this for years without roping, inceldom seems like a minor issue compared to the mental brutality of wage slaving, it's even worse when you realise that your hard work is literally funding some rich old fucks luxury lifestyle while you get payed minimum wage.

After i quit this shit i'm never going to wageslave ever again, just how the fuck did stupid ass humans convince themselves that a lifetime of exploitation and misery is acceptable. JFL at society.

We live in a society..

I’ve done security, but nightshift so I didn’t see anybody unless they were robbing the place. All I did was sit and listen to music.

wagecucking probably serves to stop you from thinking about your own problems on purpose tbh, it is designed to turn you into a slave

you look like someone in the STEM field, How TF did you end up as a security guard?

I’ve done security, but nightshift so I didn’t see anybody unless they were robbing the place. All I did was sit and listen to music.

I've been trying to search for these kinds of jobs but all i get are miserable day shifts. The stupid manager won't even let me use my phone, he actually expects me to stare in one spot for hours lmao.

I'm thinking i might not go tommorow and quit silently but i signed the contract without thinking like a brainlet.

this is usually a low iq chad job, so they just tough it out and i imagine they use it for cred somehow and brag about who they apprehended at clubs true or not, going for it as some incel dude is insane

you look like someone in the STEM field, How TF did you end up as a security guard?

Lol the guy in my avi is not me.

I graduate in STEM in a few months but the job market in australia is brutal and there's barley any jobs.

this is usually a low iq chad job, so they just tough it out and i imagine they use it for cred somehow and brag about who they apprehended at clubs true or not, going for it as some incel dude is insane
It’s a stepping stone to police work for most people.

I agree. 6 years ago I was an apprentice in a butchers shop (the irony unrelated to this thread) and I went down with depression only after 1½ months because after the first 1-2 weeks I kept thinking when I woke up at 5am that "I have to work like 10 hours a day 5 days a week for the next 40 years" I´d rather rope! that isn´t life to only have 2 days a week to do what and 2 days isn´t enough to recharge to do the same thing over again for the next week I don´t get how people can work like this all their life suicide would be a way better choice than this "life".

Lol the guy in my avi is not me.

I graduate in STEM in a few months but the job market in australia is brutal and there's barley any jobs.
My bad, anyway if you're unable to find a job, you'll have to do a low-tier job or an internship related to your major before getting in to the big leagues.

It’s a stepping stone to police work for most people.
i guess, but you'll probably have to go back to school for it, just being a guard for x amount of years isn't going to cut it.

I consider doing nightshifts if I can't handle my current job. Seems to be a good cushy job tbh.

After applying for weeks i got accepted for a full time job as a security guard for some corporate building. The commute is fucking 1 hour on the train and i have to wake up at 4am and work 8 hours shift 5 days a week. I can't fucking believe this shit, the job is absolute depression fuel since i have to observe loads of suited up rich fucks entering and exiting the building for hours on end.

Worse part is i signed a contract and need to give 1 week notice to quit and the paychecks are given fortnightly so i gotta tough it out until then. I seriously can't imagine how people do this for years without roping, inceldom seems like a minor issue compared to the mental brutality of wage slaving, it's even worse when you realise that your hard work is literally funding some rich old fucks luxury lifestyle while you get payed minimum wage.

After i quit this shit i'm never going to wageslave ever again, just how the fuck did stupid ass humans convince themselves that a lifetime of exploitation and misery is acceptable. JFL at society.
Sounds like hell. I couldn't wageslave under those conditions. I'd have to work something else out.

I agree. 6 years ago I was an apprentice in a butchers shop (the irony unrelated to this thread) and I went down with depression only after 1½ months because after the first 1-2 weeks I kept thinking when I woke up at 5am that "I have to work like 10 hours a day 5 days a week for the next 40 years" I´d rather rope! that isn´t life to only have 2 days a week to do what and 2 days isn´t enough to recharge to do the same thing over again for the next week I don´t get how people can work like this all their life suicide would be a way better choice than this "life".

lol yea

right now it's totally insane how in addition to the general shittiness of it, i have to run around and get wet rain and snow (sleet) blasted into my face for 5 minutes at a time on my trek to/from work. five days a week. going to be doing this shit for 3 months until winter ends. only numbness can get you through this. there's no "recharging" that you can do in 2 days with like food and internet or whatever.

JFL Your job is basically to stop people like ER from entering the building and going ER on those rich fucks
LMFAO

lol yea

right now it's totally insane how in addition to the general shittiness of it, i have to run around and get wet rain and snow (sleet) blasted into my face for 5 minutes at a time on my trek to/from work. five days a week. going to be doing this shit for 3 months until winter ends. only numbness can get you through this. there's no "recharging" that you can do in 2 days with like food and internet or whatever.
Yeah that sucks when I was in school last year I hated to walk a long way in snow or worse if it was raining by the time I arived at school I was completely wet that is the worst way to start a day off in wet clothes.

the thing that bothers me more is the one hour commute on a train, pure shit

Use wageslaving money for plastic surgery.

The only reason people are able to tolerate wageslaving is due to their friends, family, and significant others.

Commuting an HOUR on the train either way?

I feel bad for people in your position, I could not cope with it for a week let alone for the rest of my life.

If I wasn't lucky in my current career, I wonder if it would be possible to just get REALLY good with photoshop etc, and then get a career shopping instagram whores pictures (the famous ones) so they can get even more followers. I bet the marketplace is pretty crowded now with people who have middling skillsets, so I don't know if it would be possible.

If you follow all these youtube guru types, they all have very heavily edited videos and often have custom banners and graphics etc, so there could be a bit of money in that.

Lol i just quit, not gonna show up tomorrow. That fat bald manager is gonna be so pissed, they gave me 2 suits and i bailed after the first day lmao.

Fuck wageslaving

I regret going into wage slaving too. I will quit next year though

Security is like one of the worst kind of jobs. You have too much time for thinking and analyzing how your life sucks. Find something that you will have to actually do something, so you will have less time for thinking.

Wageslaving is pure torture and i just work part time at night. I cant imagine what would happen to me if i was to work 8 hours a day 9-5. Its amazing that there are cucks out there that think slaving away for some shekelstein cohen is praiseworthy.

Lol i just quit, not gonna show up tomorrow. That fat bald manager is gonna be so pissed, they gave me 2 suits and i bailed after the first day lmao.

Fuck wageslaving
:feelzez:

Fuck wageslaving
lol update us

Id rather stay incel my whole life than wagecuck entire life

Wagecucking is more bareable when you do something exciting or dangerous and it pays a high wage. People think my job is really cool (tree climber). So I at least jobmog a lot of motherfuxkers.

Full time jobs gave me high octane suicide fuel. I can't last more than a couple of months, it's masochistic :feelsrope:

Rather do that than studycel, pure suicidefuel walking to class seeing the women in booty shorts and the couples and the chads. Fuck!!!

The only reason people are able to tolerate wageslaving is due to their friends, family, and significant others.
Good point

Fuck wageslaving
Congrats

Your work doesn't produce anything. You're a necessary red line on company's spending total.
I agree though, wageslaving is hell. I enjoy my job somewhat and it still consumes my entire day and I'm too tired to do any self improvement at the end of day.

Fuck wageslaving
you made the correct decision, that job sounded like total hell

Great post. I wageslaved as a both a construction worker and a factory worker in Germany and I had a similar routine as yours (waking up 4-4:30 am, doing repetitive, mind-torturing boring repetitive work (plus physically exhausting, especially in the case of construction), fairly long commuting and seeing tons of good-looking more fortunate people, especially gorgeous white women, during the pauses outside. Not to mention how many of my colleagues hated me.

I'd say having to go through this is way worse than inceldom, and having to go through both is absolute suicidefuel. Some people have considered my move back to Brazil dumb but I tell you, I was already looking at the ceiling there daily, in search of good places to tie the rope to.

Here in Brazil I luckily (I am extremely thankful for that) have a family which while not rich, is considerably well-off and don't care about me NEETing/semi-NEETing at college. Without that I'd rope in the next years, no doubt about it. Inceldom + wageslaving is BRUTAL.

I seriously hope you manage to find a way to quit that shit and be well. Consider applying to receive government benefits for mental conditions, that what I'd do if it weren't for my family's support. Plus, draining the system as an ugly man in he west in 2018 is more than just "ok", it's borderline an obligation.

We live in a society..

Yes, we do. What the fuck are you trying to say, we're not allowed to criticize it and ought to silently accept it like dogs? Fuck off.

I hate security guard job.

Go get a job at a factory or anything night shift or warehouse... Truck driving or welding when you are at least 25.

Any job where you're working with things and not dealing with people

Yes, we do. What the fuck are you trying to say, we're not allowed to criticize it and just accep it? Fuck off.
JFL ı didn't say anything bad newfag.it is just a meme :lul::lul:

JFL ı didn't say anything bad newfag.it is just a meme :lul::lul:

>>newfag<<

Take a good look at the joining dates, newfag.

That meme is meant to shut people up from talking about society since it's a very recurring topic.

>>newfag<<

Take a good look at the joining dates, newfag.

That meme is meant to shut people up from talking about society since it's a very recurring topic.
Youre still faggot:lul:

Says the one guy who basically tells everyone to silently accept their faith as wagecucks.
JFL.ı wrote it for fun.youre extremly a cuck or you don't have sense of humor.please kys:lul:

Just go ER on your CEO or HR slut manager

JFL.ı wrote it for fun.youre extremly a cuck or you don't have sense of humor.please kys:lul:

No one laughed, imbecile.

Last edited:
You're here since nov. 2017 but still a low level fag.. :lul:

What does that mean? Your post count says nothing about how blackpilled you are nor does it say anything about the quality of your comments.

I hope you kill yourself soon you have zero sense of humor and a cuck.this is not your place:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::p:p:p:p:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What sense of humor? No one's laughing except for you when you're autistically chuckling at yourself while writing your retarded comments.