Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just Stop Wanting Women Theory

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
Can't be involuntarily celibate if you want to be celibate :feelshehe:

You don't need a girlfriend, girlfriends are for wimps who can't solo everything in life. You don't need companionship, affection, belonging, someone to cuddle with, motivation to care about the future beyond your own death. All you need is the void.

Just stop being an incel, bro.

Just castrate yourself bro

You will never lose your hair if you castrate yourself tho

No androgenic alopecia if no androgens are there :feelsthink:
but at what cost?

I don't want to be an incel anymore. Therefore I declare myself as not an incel.

Checkmate

I’m a kissless, friendless, never had a romantic relationship person. Not incel :soy::soy::soy:

I’m a kissless, friendless, never had a romantic relationship person. Not incel :soy::soy::soy:
Hey, technically true if you never wanted a romantic relationship in the first place :feelsthink:

Its all a matter of perspective bro! Just change your way of thinking, and the world will change along with it. No such thing as an objective reality bro, its all in the mind, trust me :feelsYall::soy:

You don't need someone to cuddle with, motivation to care about the future beyond your own death. All you need is the void.

iu

Its all a matter of perspective bro! Just change your way of thinking, and the world will change along with it. No such thing as an objective reality bro, its all in the mind, trust me :feelsYall::soy:
Thanks for the sage advice bro have some r*dd*t gold :soy::soy::soy:
I don't want to be an incel anymore. Therefore I declare myself as not an incel.

Checkmate
Yeah that's the spirit. Anybody can escape inceldom as long as they deny their own desire for a romantic relationship. Another viable escape plan is being incapable of experiencing anything, also known as death. Let's all stop being incels!

Last edited:
Virgin for life, but not incel.

Constantly broke, but not poor.

Always fat, but not unfit.

Fail all classes, but not stupid.

Open relationship, but not cucked.

And on and on.

Just ignore women and they'll come to you bro.

What a stupid fucking lie. It's gotta be up there with "just be yourself". If you're not a 9/10+, you have no choice but to give women attention. Just be yourself bro and ignore women bro. Also enjoy dying alone.