Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ignorant Normie Logic: Its okay if you are single and lonely on Valentines day, you can show love to your family instead a woman

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Valentines Day is mostly for couples not for family members or relatives. What normies don't understand is that a fully grown man who is involuntarily celibate doesn't need his mothers or fathers love to stay emotionally/mentally healthy because they are adults, not little children. Men need love from a female, not from their parents. For most men, being single is not a choice, but retarded normies are like, "it's okay bro, you don't need love or affection, being loved and cared for is not important at all, you don't need anyone on Valentine's, you can be happy being lonely" :soy: :foidSoy: lmfao, normies have a very low iq, they are stupid people who lack common sense

Last edited:
just practice emotional incest theory.

typical normie gaslighting strat to restrain inkwells

VALENTINE DAY I WILL THROW 40 KG DUMBELL AT NEAREST COUPLE IN FORTNITE

soyfagfoid logic

My mother gets my sister and I chocolate on Valentine's day, neither of us ever have dates.

I don't care about valentine dayz. I just want randos loyal submisive foids to like me.

Normies are really something, they are trying to gaslight us about something they have might not be easy but they still obtain it.

They act so moral high and mighty, putting a facade that they cared about lonely men when they’re not. That’s why they gaslight us with this bullshit, can I fuck my mother? No right, so how about you normies go fuckyourself for even put this to a sentence.

Just love yourself and family bro, yeah sure when all this sex crap are display every day outside, the media and how they made this sex and love out to be the most magical thing but they tell us that’s it not that important?

Normies are really something, they are trying to gaslight us about something they have might not be easy but they still obtain it.

They act so moral high and mighty, putting a facade that they cared about lonely men when they’re not. That’s why they gaslight us with this bullshit, can I fuck my mother? No right, so how about you normies go fuckyourself for even put this to a sentence.

Just love yourself and family bro, yeah sure when all this sex crap are display every day outside, the media and how they made this sex and love out to be the most magical thing but they tell us that’s it not that important?
Facts

Valentines Day is mostly for couples not for family members or relatives. What normies don't understand is that a fully grown man who is involuntarily celibate doesn't need his mothers or fathers love to stay emotionally/mentally healthy because they are adults, not little children. Men need love from a female, not from their parents. For most men, being single is not a choice, but retarded normies are like, "it's okay bro, you don't need love or affection, being loved and cared for is not important at all, you don't need anyone on Valentine's, you can be happy being lonely" :soy: :foidSoy: lmfao, normies have a very low iq, they are stupid people who lack common sense
it’s over

there's nothing that would hurt my parents more than their adult son celebrating valentines with them. if you don't have someone just don't celebrate it