Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JUST talked to my therapist again today, interesting...

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★
I explained what I've uncovered about "reality", and went in depth to what I know about the Sentient Universe, and designed human nature. We discussed physics, sentience, animals, the nature of intelligence and Human design. I even stumped him on a unique psychological question(but hes the expert right?)
Before the end of the session, he literally mentioned he believes I'm the most intelligent and aware person he's ever met! Nice compliment (he's in his early 30s, with a degree in psychology). And NO, he wasnt Patronizing. He Meant it! Honestly I have ALL the traits of a supervillain! Hehe
Screenshot 05 17 2023 203659

have you discussed going jokER with him, or how to improve your pERsonality

have you discussed going jokER with him, or how to improve your pERsonality
No interest in such things, but I AM the closest any real human has been to arthur. I WAS a failed clown, and committed to a loony bin for years, with a monstrous abusive evil mother, and mental illnesses galore! hehe.. But I'm beyond anger, or resentment now.. I forgave my dead enemies decades ago as well. Now I just want THE ANSWERS! To everything, IF I can figure it ALL out.

View: https://youtu.be/W9SemYK9HEw

No interest in such things, but I AM the closest any real human has been to arthur. I WAS a failed clown, and committed to a loony bin for years, with a monstrous abusive evil mother, and mental illnesses galore! hehe.. But I'm beyond anger, or resentment now.. I forgave my dead enemies decades ago as well. Now I just want THE ANSWERS! To everything, IF I can figure it ALL out.

View: https://youtu.be/W9SemYK9HEw

answERs?