Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News just told my flatmate I'm an incel

gentsupreme

gentsupreme

Officer
★★
he's kinda chadlite

I told him that I went out all night to get girls but nothing happend

he's like: "man so just chill. don't look for girls. when you just chill the girls come to you"

lmao

Lmao,spoken like a true Chad.

Why bother saying crap like this to normies. They won't understand it, they have been bluepilled from birth.

Why bother saying crap like this to normies. They won't understand it, they have been bluepilled from birth.

I know it's futile. I was just so pissed off after speding all night and tons of money and needed to let this rage outwards

btw I'm 28 and he's 18. and he's slayin' and I'm not

life is a sick joke

I WANT THE LOST YEARS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

btw I'm 28 and he's 18. and he's slayin' and I'm not

life is a sick joke
You should just stop trying find something else to do you clearly won't be able to spread you genes might as well try to spread your meme by writing a book or something.

but one right thing he said is to actually approach random girls and not just stick to my "friends"

You should just stop trying find something else to do you clearly won't be able to spread you genes might as well try to spread your meme by writing a book or something.

who told u I wanna spread my genes

I just wanna fuck& have gf

Life experience tells me that's bullshit, no roastie has come to me despite me being the chillest fag in the classroom.
Blackpill him on looks theory.

i'd kill to be able to see life like a chadlite

I JUST WANT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!! WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

what I really need is some normies\chads who will be willing to go out w/ me to approach girls

all this : "go out w/ your social circle and everything will be fine" is total bullshit

You are torturing yourself for no reason. This slayer won't understand it

I'm living w/ that guy at the same apartment so he has no choice but to bear me. so at least I'm trying to take advantage of that

All Chad has to do to get girls is chill.