Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just took a piss.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Only men of culture piss in bottles.

It would be nice if ppl could sell pee pee bottles, imagine poorcels peeing everytime ngl

It would be nice if ppl could sell pee pee bottles, imagine poorcels peeing everytime ngl
Only foids can do that unfortunately. They live life on easy mode.

Drink drink glug glug glug

Bro why do you piss in a bottle, you're a high school student with many toilets available, not a NEET

Bro why do you piss in a bottle, you're a high school student with many toilets available, not a NEET
Didn't want to bother my parents and the toilet is upstairs. Stairs are quite old & creaky.

Drink more water tbh. I drink so much water to the point where my piss is pretty much clear.

Man.... I cannot imagine how bad a room full of these would smell :feelsugh:

Man.... I cannot imagine how bad a room full of these would smell :feelsugh:
My mother has already complained about the smell before when I did only one. I plan to spray some febreze onto the spot where the pee has hit.

I plan to spray some febreze onto the spot where the pee has hit.
Do people actually believe febreeze cleans stuff?
Thats nasty, get some vim and clean that shit.

ITcels reading this thread in disgust preparing to make a post about how we are the scum of the earth for going pee pee in a bottle

I dont like to store piss in my room.

Drink more water tbh. I drink so much water to the point where my piss is pretty much clear.
Is there any big benefit of drinking water so much that pee is clear? Does it help with losing weight or what?

Is there any big benefit of drinking water so much that pee is clear? Does it help with losing weight or what?
I think it clears the sugar and other toxins from your veins & blood system so you have less of a chance of catching diseases like Diabetes.

Surely the smell of pee is worse than the sound of creeky stairs
I don't usually smell it most of the time, my mother smells it though. I also don't want to bother her with walking up the stairs again because I've been doing that quite a few times throughout the night (before 11pm).

EDIT: Going to sleep now, mentioned this in the comfy music thread. Once I wake up I'll clean up & organize my room so there isn't any bugs or maggots.

Last edited:
ITcels reading this thread in disgust preparing to make a post about how we are the scum of the earth for going pee pee in a bottle
They'll use it to make the funny joke about how we're neckbeards with fedoras and katanas.

my pee is much darker and has a stronger color tbh

I have about 10 bottles of piss under my bed and 4 bottles in my wardrobe.

damn bro ur walls look beat up, also JFL @ this pisspost getting 30 replies

Are you in the basement? Those walls look like it ngl.

Are you in the basement? Those walls look like it ngl.
Yes I do live in the basement.

EDIT: Just cleaned up my area, hope there is no more bugs or potential maggots.

Last edited:
i get insane recoil when i piss so my aim is really bad