Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Just Took An Edible.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Took it about 20-25 minutes ago now, said it will take an hour to feel the effects on the package: Hopefully it gets me high as fuck.

@Garbage Life

Took it about 20-25 minutes ago now, said it will take an hour to feel the effects on the package: Hopefully it gets me high as fuck.
LoL, Its by bloodstream lungs and lvier its transported, With energy drink which opens them, its easier to get high faster.

I quit weed a while back. I miss it, I could actually have fun and feel happy with it.

Snoop Dogg Yes GIF

Edibles have rarely been as effective for me as actual smoking, but smoking is awful for you so I'm trying to stop.

Not feeling too much yet, but I do feel a bit different. Still waiting for it to really kick in I guess

Last edited:
Will you treat me to a handful of happiness? :ha..feels: :smonk:

I need to edible maxx

Is it delta eight or is it delta nine?