Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just took the 3rd kikecine shot

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
wagecuck and travelling requirements made me do it

Now I’m at the 15 mins observing area

Tbh I don’t care if it kills me fuck this jew world

It's over for vaxcels.

No fucking way I’m getting 3rd shot

Not even vaxed yet , good ridance

never getting the antichrist cuck vaxinne shot

Crazy that we are in a world now where we are forced to inject experimental medication into our veins or end up losing our livelihoods. Fuck that shit man, I haven't taken one of those clot shots and I never will. Covid is literally a cold and the shot is more dangerous. Nothing blackpilled me about the state of the world more than all that covid shit.

Crazy that we are in a world now where we are forced to inject experimental medication into our veins or end up losing our livelihoods. Fuck that shit man, I haven't taken one of those clot shots and I never will. Covid is literally a cold and the shot is more dangerous. Nothing blackpilled me about the state of the world more than all that covid shit.
My body my choice when whores want to murder their babies.
My body their choice when incels do not want to be lab rats for experimental medicine, for a disease that is only fatal to the elderly or people with serious cardiac/respiratory conditions nonetheless.
Clown world shit:feelsclown:.

Nothing wrong with murdering babies fuck these obnoxious loud ass cunts all kids need to be lifted by their tiny ass legs and smashed repeatedly to the ground with their heads until it all turns to bloody mush:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: (In a video game)
:feelsdevil:

i haven't taken a single shot :dab:

Nothing wrong with murdering babies fuck these obnoxious loud ass cunts all kids need to be lifted by their tiny ass legs and smashed repeatedly to the ground with their heads until it all turns to bloody mush:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: (In a video game)
:yes::yes::yes::yes: :feelskek: