Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just type "silently" theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Since this forum will not be made member access only and bluepillers can still view threads and others here don't like it maybe you can make them struggle when writing bait posts by making the text really small and a difficult color to read.

Won't that effect us as well?

Won't that effect us as well?
I'm saying for bait threads we know are bait but that lurkers are trying to mine for further content. It's hard to look at content that is in small size and weird colors on mobile phone. Gets rids of a lot of lurkers accessing from their phone.

I'm saying for bait threads we know are bait but that lurkers are trying to mine for further content. It's hard to look at content that is in small size and weird colors on mobile phone. Gets rids of a lot of lurkers accessing from their phone.
Then they'll look for all the threads in small colored fonts.

Then they'll look for all the threads in small colored fonts.
It is more irritating for them though and more of a hassle then regular black text. And is not easily readable either. You shouldn't feel restricted by thinking they've already figured this stuff out.

Anything that makes it harder for them is good.
After all they think the same about us.

It is more irritating for them though and more of a hassle then regular black text. And is not easily readable either. You shouldn't feel restricted by thinking they've already figured this stuff out.

Anything that makes it harder for them is good.
After all they think the same about us.
The bad thing is they can switch from dark to light style depending on the color font being used. But if it's very small it will be strange to take screen shots at least.

The bad thing is they can switch from dark to light style depending on the color being used. But if it's very small it will be strange to take screen shots at least.
Exactly tbh shouldn't make it easier. And browsing small weird colored text on a pc is annoying enough. On a phone it's downright frustrating and you give up easily.

Exactly tbh shouldn't make it easier. And browsing small weird colored text on a pc is annoying enough. On a phone it's downright frustrating and you give up easily.
Usually whores browse on their phones, but I'd guess cucks use laptops or pc's most the time.

Usually whores browse on their phones, but I'd guess cucks use laptops or pc's most the time.
If you get phoneposters out of the running that's good enough. And even cucks struggle with looking at small discolored text.

the only people that view here are ITcels and you'll just encourage infiltrating so just keep it normal

If you get phoneposters out of the running that's good enough. And even cucks struggle with looking at small discolored text.
What about the users who browse and post from their phones?

What about the users who browse and post from their phones?
Use a pc lol. It's the phoneposters that made the internet more normie like.

if u try to make this site private, all the itcels will infiltrate they do this on other private incel subreddits
Who cares? At least it cuts down on the number of lurkers. There's been like multiple lurkers on many threads in The Sewers today ffs. So many users here get banned that most itcels that try to infiltrate will get banned along with them.
itcels can't larp as blackpilled incels convincingly at all.

Who cares? At least it cuts down on the number of lurkers. There's been like multiple lurkers on many threads in The Sewers today ffs. So many users here get banned that most itcels that try to infiltrate will get banned along with them.
itcels can't larp as blackpilled incels convincingly at all.
trust me they can, we could just make the sewers privatised.

trust me they can, we could just make the sewers privatised.
PM how then I'm curious. They don't larp very convincingly on reddit.

And the mods have heard the suggestion to make sections of the forum private but they keep declining so saying the sewers could be privated isn't a realistic option imo.

PM how then I'm curious. They don't larp very convincingly on reddit.

And the mods have heard the suggestion to make sections of the forum private but they keep declining so saying the sewers could be privated isn't a realistic option imo.
Its very simple, just copy everything an incels says. Just be a good larper lol