Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just was at the store in the pop aisle and the dude with his mom says”you seem like a monster kind of guy”

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I was just like nah man. Why the fuck do normies do this shit?

I'm sorry you had to experience this

Knock him out and piss on his mother to show dominance

This is why I hate children and I have this innermost urge to destroy little children, these bastards are going to be assholes in the future (disregarding of how educated, how good/bad their lives will be) It's human nature to be an asshole.
Just fuck you at people who think children deserve loves from people other than parents.
JFL at people who adopt children.

Some call me maniac, deranged and paranoid.
I'm sure I'm Nietzche's Übermensch and I just can only feel scorn at you miserable humans.

Not sure why someone would say that.
How do you even tell if someone likes monster drinks?

Just was at the store in the pop aisle and the dude with his mom says”you seem like a monster kind of guy”​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyw6N8NlPRc

I honestly just thought of the energy drink

What's does that mean? Monster kind of guy? He's saying you look like a monster? How old was he to say that?
Sounds like something a small child say.
"You look ugly, mister."

What's does that mean? Monster kind of guy? He's saying you look like a monster? How old was he to say that?
Sounds like something a small child say.
"You look ugly, mister."
Just a 18 year old with his mom. He was referring to the energy drink, i though i made it obvious by saying i was in the pop isle

Just a 18 year old with his mom. He was referring to the energy drink, i though i made it obvious by saying i was in the pop isle
"Pop Aisle" made me think of the island that fathers go to. Not the beverage section or something. I also don't drink energy drinks.

Ye i know i just wanted to see how this site twists it to “its over man”
Only 3 people knew it was about the energy drink here. Everyone else thought he called you ugly

Then it isn’t really an insult. He was just guessing your favorite drink or something
He was probably saying it in a mocking manner though. Monster itself is kind of a "meme"-y drink right now, so saying someone "seems like a monster kind of guy" seems more like a jab/insult/joke rather than just a guess.

He was probably saying it in a mocking manner though. Monster itself is kind of a "meme"-y drink right now, so saying someone "seems like a monster kind of guy" seems more like a jab/insult/joke rather than just a guess.
Maybe but the OP mainly just made this thread as a social experiment on how people here would interpret it

"heh, nothing personal bro"
*rapes his mom in front of him*

probably look like the kyle meme from a few years back.

Kyle1

He was calling you a boomer