Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious just watched a horror movie called smile. and the benefits of semen retention and nofap

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i watched a horor movie called smile at the cinema with my smaller sister which si 15 and it was pretty scary ngl but i am not afraid i reccomend u guys watching it and also i felt more confident because of nofap and semen retention like i canwaIk more confident now so yeah i guess this shit actually fucking works. but my point is it dosent matter if i am ugly i can still do good habits that can help me cope and semen retention and nofap literally helped me i can happily play videogames and sleep properly and go outside with my head up rather than it being down like before. looking back now i will never bust because ik where it will take me. and had a good time wiht my family ngl

JFL, they're shilling that mediocre pop horror as something on par with The Shining or similar. :feelshaha:

I have never had a good moment with my family.

JFL, they're shilling that mediocre pop horror as something on par with The Shining or similar. :feelshaha:
yeah i reccomend u watching it its pretty good

Lol nofap. I have no sex drive so i guess i’m lucky and don’t need to do it.

while you watch moviez your lil sister is already giving her holez to chad

in my room with 0 friends and no one to taIk to besides my family
My whole life since i got taken out of school nearly 10 years ago basically.

while you watch moviez your lil sister is already giving her holez to chad
we are muslim bro we dont do degenrate shit. even though some muslims do it but they will get punished in the afterlife

when i was in school i got rutally bullied jfl.
didn’t get bullied much cuz i was mexican and people ignored me most of the time.

I got bullied by family the most.

we are muslim bro we dont do degenrate shit. even though some muslims do it but they will get punished in the afterlife

didn’t get bullied much cuz i was mexican and people ignored me most of the time.

I got bullied by family the most.
fucking brutal dude ihad some incidents with my family too but i try to forget about it

Let me fuck your teen sister please. :ahegao:

i had surgery once and couldn't jerk off for a week. i did notice a huge difference in mood. now i only coom like once a week or so and i notice i always feel terribly depressed afterwards. but i'd rather release once a week than never at all

i had surgery once and couldn't jerk off for a week. i did notice a huge difference in mood. now i only coom like once a week or so and i notice i always feel terribly depressed afterwards. but i'd rather release once a week than never at all
yeah thats why i stopped doing it

i am allowed to be here
If you're experiencing inceldom, then yes but if you're a teen then you are probably doing yourself great disservice by planting yourself here.

If you're experiencing inceldom, then yes but if you're a teen then you are probably doing yourself great disservice by planting yourself here.
i am experivneing inceldom bro i sqaure

i am experivneing inceldom bro i sqaure
ok fine but you're sabotaging your potential by being here since you're a teen
You'll know if it's over for you by the time you're 21-23 (if you've been aggressively trying to ascend)

ok fine but you're sabotaging your potential by being here since you're a teen
You'll know if it's over for you by the time you're 21-23 (if you've been aggressively trying to ascend)
yeah agreed i will go to college next year so i might be able to have friends

yeah agreed i will go to college next year so i might be able to have friends
you should be socialcirclemaxxing AND looksmaxxing at the same time
Very important

do u think growing my hair counts as looksmaxxing
Definitely but it can't be too long and needs to be stylized correctly. Body fat percentage should be at 10% also.

Definitely but it can't be too long and needs to be stylized correctly. Body fat percentage should be at 10% also.
yeah i wont grow it that long

yeah i wont grow it that long
mid length is good
allows for a lot of styling options that are in fashion
If you're at least 5'8" you might have a chance

mid length is good
allows for a lot of styling options that are in fashion
If you're at least 5'8" you might have a chance
yeah you know i have muslim parents and my father wont allow me to have long hair but this time i will resist as i will be 19 and also the prohpet had long hair so i think its alr

yeah you know i have muslim parents and my father wont allow me to have long hair but this time i will resist as i will be 19 and also the prohpet had long hair so i think its alr
What's your height and what nation are you in?

What's your height and what nation are you in?
My guess is banned foot banned inches (or banned cm if you are so inclined), and Banned Land.