Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just watched American Psycho, is an incel movie

Guccicel

Guccicel

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
-
Whoever recommended this movie to me, sorry I forgot your name, but you were right, just finished watching it an hour ago and it was amazing. I expected him to get caught, which I guess is what he really wanted, but he wasn’t believed, not even by his own lawyer. I believe this is an incel movie, mainly because at the end he speaks about wanting everyone to suffer, and not wanting to make the world a better place. Obviously in the movie he does all the typical good looking psychopath guy stuff, but the underlying idea that women are no more than objects to him resonates with the ideology that many have here.

I especially like the part where they talk about ugly girls, and the women in the film really are the embodiment of the blackpill. “Christy” gets beat when she is in his apartment, but her, like all these women keep coming back, and eventually get killed because they were attracted to his looks, which was their demise. Lol even Hollywood understands that modern females’ brains are absent and they work on biological autopilot, that’s why they always make dumb decisions in these movies, but seem to gain Einstein IQ when dealing with a low value male, observing them, expecting to be raped or maimed, even if it’s a 5 foot tall Asian manlet with no chin or shoulders.

A boy's best friend is his mother.

After watching "You" on netflix I am scared to touch these kind of movies. :cryfeels:

Watch Jake Gyllenhaal's Nightcrawler. He's a psychopath incel-type character. Very very good movie.

@johnnyb

American Psycho is about an incel in the body of a Chad. I think this is what the director tried to show, what would happen if someone who has been incel all his life was transported into the body of a rich Chad. Great movie, I just finished watching it

I feel so extraordinary
Something's got a hold on me
I get this feeling I'm in motion
A sudden sense of liberty
I don't care 'cause I'm not there
And I don't care if I'm here tomorrow
Again and again I've taken too much
Of the things that cost you too much
I used to think that the day would never come
I'd see delight in the shade of the morning sun
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
That my life would depend on the morning sun

When I was a very small boy
Very small boys talked to me
Now that we've grown up together
They're afraid of what they see
That's the price that we all pay
And the value of destiny comes to nothing
I can't tell you where we're going
I guess there was just no way of knowing

I feel so extraordinary
The chances are we've gone too far
You took my time and you took my money
Now I fear you've left me standing
In a world that's so demanding

Stray cats have been consumed

Good movie ruined by the chainsaw chase

I recommend to all of you who saw the movie to read the book. Feminists were burning the book when it was released, kek. Book is very violent and comical, worth it imo.

My impression was that he didn’t do any of those acts, not even hit on his secretary. He just imagined it all in his lonely, overactive imagination. That explains his journal of x-rated meme type drawings that were found. Also, the scene at the club/bar where he’s being mean to the foid bartender and calls a “fucking bitch”, the foid doesn’t even react at all to it, she just continues doing her job as if he never said it. So he didn’t actually say it, but he envisioned it in his head. He just wondered what it would be like to be low-Inhib like that and his imagination just got weirder and weirder as the film went on.

He most likely wasn’t a true Chad at all, just something he wanted to be. He probably did dabble in that skincare routine every now and then but I don’t think he was doing thousands of crunches daily, or whatever it was. Lot of exaggerations in the film which become obvious later on. His fellow co-workers didn’t see him as a slayer Chad either. They saw him as a scared, nervous dork. When he calls that one dude late at night and tries to confess, he keeps on saying “murders and executions” and other guy interprets it as “mergers and acquisitions”, which is what they do. He doesn’t even believe he’s speaking to Patrick Bateman, and is surprised and shocked that Bateman is capable of pulling these kind of pranks.

Fuck, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen this film. Great film. I might give another go for posterity

Last edited:
There's something to say about the book, which Ellis put out in 91, and it was met with petitions to ban for violence and misogyny, to the point that Simon & Schuster dropped him - the literary equivalent of a host terminating a site's hosting because of SJW pressure.

This man was a target of the same people that target Incels today. Good luck finding other books like that.

If I had to guess the most enjoyable genre for Incels is probably black comedy filled with misogyny and blackpills. Houellebecq is loved by those like us, and even /pol/.

American Psycho is about an incel in the body of a Chad. I think this is what the director tried to show, what would happen if someone who has been incel all his life was transported into the body of a rich Chad. Great movie, I just finished watching it

The funniest thing is it's directed by a woman. Rare deliberate blackpilling from a foid.

I feel so extraordinary

I feel so extraordinary

>QUOTE="truefaithneworder, post: 2838799

I’ve seen it dozens of times but I don’t see the incel connection. The movie Gattaca is more affiliated with inceldom in my opinion, it’s brutal blackpilling which is happening now in the real world.

After watching "You" on netflix I am scared to touch these kind of movies. :cryfeels:

"You" surprises me, because it gets all the negative aspects of women so accurately, yet it's written by a woman. Takes one to know one I suppose.

Also, I didn't consider American Psycho that much of an incel movie. I still love the movie, I just think it's more a movie an incel would like. An incel movie is more like Taxi Driver, Happiness, or the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Disney movies are insanely blackpilled.

It's one of my favorite movies of all time. I also read fragments of the book (the original source material).

I don't see it as an Incel movie, but it is indeed Blackpilled. No surprise that it was directed by a woman, maybe there's not one better qualified to drop Blackpills when they go "all out".

Patrick Bateman is a product of the society he lives in. He is a narcissistic asshole, because he lives in a lookist society that demands him to be that way in order to not be left behind.

The main point of the plot that not everyone gets is that: it's a Dark Comedy, and the "canon" (if he actually killed people or not) isn't important. Even if he did kill people, no one fucking cared (in the story), because he mostly killed low-lives and a generic yuppie that looked like every other one except for some minor, irrelevant whims. The message is that everything really is a "honk honk" clown world that everyone put looks and appearances above of everything else. We end up kinda sympathizing with Bateman's mindset because of the harsh and cruel system he is subjected to, in order to be noticed and feel accompanied.

One of the greatest movies of all time, but it isn't at all about incels, it's more about the yuppie culture of the 70s and 80s and consumerism. A better incel movie would be taxi driver in my opinion, it's way more relatable.

I recommend to all of you who saw the movie to read the book. Feminists were burning the book when it was released, kek. Book is very violent and comical, worth it imo.
the murders in the book are soooo much worse, especially the one involving the tube from a hamster cage

I would not call it an incel movie. Just a film that resonates with incels. Chronicle might be another one, completely different themes though. An incel movie would be something like The Last American Virgin.

JFL at how he treats that blonde secretary like a piece of shit. He is chadlite though. You can't imagine a fat old boss doing the same things and not get arrasted.

Last edited:
I feel so extraordinary

I feel so extraordinary

"You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood."

"You" surprises me, because it gets all the negative aspects of women so accurately, yet it's written by a woman. Takes one to know one I suppose.

Also, I didn't consider American Psycho that much of an incel movie. I still love the movie, I just think it's more a movie an incel would like. An incel movie is more like Taxi Driver, Happiness, or the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Disney movies are insanely blackpilled.
Yeah. The girl who died in the end still tried to escape, but I would say the movie is pretty red pilled in the end
Which movie is it?
It's a netflix TV show actually, here is the trailer

I cant believe Bryce prefers Van Pattens card to mine

modern females’ brains are absent and they work on biological autopilot
I like this sentence. I don't think that guy is an incel, he is a sex haver ,but maybe is a blackpilled chad instead.

Books are always better than their film version.

Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?