Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just went back to gym after 5 months

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
All I see is normies and foids, where are incels at? And there are so many people like everyone goes to gym now :feelswhat: but foids in gym gears there look great tho I coom many times :ahegao:

All I see is normies and foids, where are incels at? And there are so many people like everyone goes to gym now :feelswhat: but foids in gym gears there look great tho I coom many times :ahegao:
Because gym is mainstream, all the normies are catching up. I wanted to go back in 2014-2015 when the gym wasn’t as popular but never did. Also probably because there’s no reason to try as a sub 5 male.

i missed gym so much man. cannot go there for 2 days bc im sick

Because gym is mainstream, all the normies are catching up. I wanted to go back in 2014-2015 when the gym wasn’t as popular but never did. Also probably because there’s no reason to try as a sub 5 male.
Normies and foids ruined anything

Images 25

These type of women at gym are pure coomfuel I want to fuck and nut in them