Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just went into VRchat to test my good personality

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

You know the tune
★★★★★
I was shit on immediatly by normies, Ive also tried this irl and got shit on by normies, If it aint my GOOD personality, Then idk what it is? Maybe i dont look so good!

I had 2 beer so im halfway eurphoric so it didnt hurt me as much

I was told, Why your voice like that? Why your accent like that? Ok so bc im scandinavian and have an accent its ok to bullly me?

CANT GO ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET TO GET SOME POSITIVE EXPIRIENCE!

You didn't have an anime avatar, the rite of passage for socializing in VRChat therefore nobody will like you.

You didn't have an anime avatar, the rite of passage for socializing in VRChat therefore nobody will like you.
I was indiana jones, A perfect avarar of his whole being!

Scream into a pillow for 3 minutes from your throat, then talk for a minute and go back. Your voice will sound different.

Scream into a pillow for 3 minutes from your throat, then talk for a minute and go back. Your voice will sound different.
Fr?, I just accidentaly slapped myself in the nuts, I tried some jumping jacks workout and i screamed and somehow started laughing, It still fucking hurts!

Fr?, I just accidentaly slapped myself in the nuts, I tried some jumping jacks workout and i screamed and somehow started laughing, It still fucking hurts!
Jfl yes screaming for atleast a minute will relax your voice. Makes it sound a bit fuller

Jfl yes screaming for atleast a minute will relax your voice. Makes it sound a bit fuller
Imma try, Maybe i can be accepted there

You must have autism. Such is the fate of those not blessed

I wanted to go into vr chat but I think it's full of zoomers

Same but with discord servers and forums and such
If I stay and remain active normgroids get tired and just ban me

Same but with discord servers and forums and such
If I stay and remain active normgroids get tired and just ban me
What are we supposed to do? Talk get banned, Dont talk get banned, The fastest ive gotten banned from a discord server i say hi and they ban me