Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My shitty week summary

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
- The noodle I had a crush on for a long time blocked me :feelsrope:
- The RC Plane cope failed.. I broke my 2 RC planes by crashing them almost immediately, and one caught fire when I tried to recharge it. It even caused a burn on my hand...
IMG 3734

IMG 3692 1

- I went to visit the slums of Phnom Penh and saw some very gore shit. There was a decapitated kitten lying around. Someone must have let out his rage on it...

On the more wholesome side:
- They repaired the hole in the roof bellow which was caused by the SEAmaxxer who jumped last month...
- I finally started reading ERs manifesto from the beginning to the end, before I had just read some parts and it turns out to be very enjoyable to read.
- I managed to go to the gym 4 times this week.

- The noodle I had a crush on for a long time blocked me :feelsrope:
- The RC Plane cope failed.. I broke my 2 RC planes by crashing them almost immediately, and one caught fire when I tried to recharge it. It even caused a burn on my hand...
View attachment 1153298
View attachment 1153300

- I went to visit the slums of Phnom Penh and saw some very gore shit. There was a decapitated kitten lying around. Someone must have let out his rage on it...

On the more wholesome side:
- They repaired the hole in the roof bellow which was caused by the SEAmaxxer who jumped last month...
- I finally started reading ERs manifesto from the beginning to the end, before I had just read some parts and it turns out to be very enjoyable to read.
- I managed to go to the gym 4 times this week.
Mogs me for knowing how create an RC

That looks pretty cool tbh. At least you have some nice copes

Nice copes you got there. I also take photos of the animal gore I see outside, it's pretty neat and narly to see the animals all torn up and rotten. Reminds me how fragile and temporary life is and how violently it can be taken away.

Based decapitated kitty

Mogs me for having life

You live in Cambodia ?