Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just went to the dentist and it sucked

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
The dentist yapped to me on how I have to brush better at the top gums because thats where I had the most plaque, I remember I got so depressed from being single I struggled to brush my teeth everyday until senior year to the point I had cavities every dentist appointment I went to.

I hate doctors.
My foid dentist drilled a fucking hole in my tooth for no reason and it still really hurts years later when some crumbs get in

Yeah, I've always had the same issues as you my whole life. I would never brush my teeth and had multiple cavities. The last time I had cavities was in 2021. I had to get 8 cavities filled, and that was legit the most painful experience of my life, to the point where I nearly passed out in the chair from pure agony. I'd literally break my arm than experience that pain again.

Yeah, I've always had the same issues as you my whole life. I would never brush my teeth and had multiple cavities. The last time I had cavities was in 2021. I had to get 8 cavities filled, and that was legit the most painful experience of my life, to the point where I nearly passed out in the chair from pure agony. I'd literally break my arm than experience that pain again.
Cavity mogs me, I had 5 cavities at most and last time I had cavities was my junior year of HS when my depression was at its prime and I nearly roped.

I hate doctors.
My foid dentist drilled a fucking hole in my tooth for no reason and it still really hurts years later when some crumbs get in
Yeah I got shame humiliated by dentists before and its even worse when its a stacy dentist humiliating you

should have gave her a kiss
Nah it was a grandma:feelspuke:

I havent had a stacy dentist in years which I had been humiliated by which sucks