Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just went to a massage parlor today and it sucked ass 100$ wasted

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I went to a massage parlor with intent of getting FS and the lady there only did HJ which I mean she could have had good potential as a FS whore since she was the hottest of them all most likely and her tits were pretty huge but she only did HJ and charged 50$ extra for nudity and the nudity was somewhat worth it, mid HJ she asked my age and I said 20 and she said "ToO yOUnG" after making fake compliments about my physique and after I cum she was like "Stay here I need to have talk with you" and she asked if I was from this town and I said "No, I have to go its an emergency" because she was either going to get blackmail info from me or try to gaslight me because I am 20 but either way this experience was shit and 160$ spending wasnt worth it.

do you do this often

$160 for a naked handjob?

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Damn yeah that's a bad feeling. You got home feeling sorry for yourself and shit. Been there done that. At least it was only $160

Last edited:
That’s because your racist

Damn yeah that's a bad feeling. You got home feeling sorry for yourself and shit. Been there done that. At least it was only $160
Yeah it was shit, I was expecting the best gook lady there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back