Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just woke up already fapped 4 times

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
The first fap: The second I woke up and my eyes was open I instantly started fapping to a sexy dream I had
Second fap: Fapped after some resting from the first fap
Third fap: After breakfast
Fourth fap: Is going to happen after I post this thread

OP‘s dick after the 15th fap of the day

I fapped three times this afternoon, even with my limp dick.

I did the same thing yesterday, but It was 2 times, fuck we really have no respect to ourselves to fap first thing in the morning

My dick went limp after 3 straight faps but I can't stop. I just fapped again for the 4th time. #CoomerLife

I remember I wanted to jack off before heading to bed and then I did it like 8 times in a row and stayed up late as hell lmao

WTF is wrong with ya‘all

Truecel trait: you fapped at work before

Real truecel trait: you’ve never applied for a job because you were too busy fapping

How can you fap more than 3 times a day ? Legit it start hurting/burning after 2 times

Truecel trait: you fapped at work before

Real truecel trait: you’ve never applied for a job because you were too busy fapping
Fapping comes first

The first fap: The second I woke up and my eyes was open I instantly started fapping to a sexy dream I had
Second fap: Fapped after some resting from the first fap
Third fap: After breakfast
Fourth fap: Is going to happen after I post this thread
Whats your record. Mine is 5.

I find when fapmaxxing I really have to go at it when it comes to the third or fourth time, and it can be tiring but the finish is worth it.

Whats your record. Mine is 5.
I managed 8 times in one day. That was a tiring day...

I find when fapmaxxing I really have to go at it when it comes to the third or fourth time, and it can be tiring but the finish is worth it.

I managed 8 times in one day. That was a tiring day...
I have no other things to do so i just fap

lmao OP is fapMASTER

i'm giga sorry for you bro. you're in hell. being in a spot in life where you're driven to compulsive masturbation (which in turn makes you feel even shittier) is a horrible pit of pain. try to vision a path out of there where you could maybe nofap a bit by getting gratification from elsewhere.

I’ve been hovering around 4 or 5 times a day for the past month I’m just so bored and it’s free and fun so why not

How do you guys have so much energy to fap this much. In the past when I still did it, I couldn’t go over 3 times in a day and had to rest the next day to recover

How do you guys have so much energy to fap this much. In the past when I still did it, I couldn’t go over 3 times in a day and had to rest the next day to recover
I dont spend my energy on anything else I just lay and rot in my bed 24/7

What no bust november does to a mfrr