Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just wrapped up a 4 day weekend

Better Off Alone

Better Off Alone

Officer
★★★★
Instead of learning something, making new memories, or just kicking it with some ladies or friends, I played dark souls 2 for probably 20 hours, a few games on Roblox and browsed the forum, 4 days off from my shitty part time job wasted. One day I just stayed up all night gaming and my dad came into my room at 6 in the morning.
(I'm in my 20's and can't afford to move out)
he basically called me useless, which I mean yeah is true, and I ate some mozzarella sticks and went to bed.

Instead of learning something, making new memories, or just kicking it with some ladies or friends, I played dark souls 2 for probably 20 hours, a few games on Roblox and browsed the forum, 4 days off from my shitty part time job wasted. One day I just stayed up all night gaming and my dad came into my room at 6 in the morning.
(I'm in my 20's and can't afford to move out)
he basically called me useless, which I mean yeah is true, and I ate some mozzarella sticks and went to bed.
mogger for being able to not give up playing dark souls

Im currently on spring break and ive been rotting playing roblox.

mogger for being able to not give up playing dark souls
I've been playing the series for 8 years now, I've conquered so few obstacles in my life, it's nice to conquer something.

Sounds pretty based ngl. I might get fired from my job and I need the money right now so not good

Sounds pretty based ngl. I might get fired from my job and I need the money right now so not good
hehe always nice to see you around friend, sorry to hear that, you get an HR complaint from some foids?

hehe always nice to see you around friend, sorry to hear that, you get an HR complaint from some foids?
You too bro. No I don't talk to any of the foids at my workplace I avoid even looking at them. It's actually over the crab legs I ordered for @Saysitsover to look at and inspire. Some douchebag auditor came in and said 10lbs are missing. I did not steal them. They are checking the cameras to find out what happened.
However I may or may not have stolen some other items. Anyways fuck that job, I hope they fire me actually. I will just eat frozen pizza and goldfish until I find a new job JFL

You too bro. No I don't talk to any of the foids at my workplace I avoid even looking at them. It's actually over the crab legs I ordered for @
Saysitsover
@Saysitsover to look at and inspire. Some douchebag auditor came in and said 10lbs are missing. I did not steal them. They are checking the cameras to find out what happened.
However I may or may not have stolen some other items. Anyways fuck that job, I hope they fire me actually. I will just eat frozen pizza and goldfish until I find a new job JFL
Well, here's to you finding a better job if things go for the worst! Maybe you'll be able to enjoy a little vacation too. Not sure if you're a religious man, but I'll say some prayers for ya buddy.

i am so unhappy brocels cant anyone save me

Jesus can save your very soul, but all I can offer you is friendship.
i am incapable of friendship bro, im serious, i have never had a friend at age 21. not 1

and i read the bible and its cool but im still miserable always