Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment @kay' (bunny avi) thinks rape is morally wrong and justifiably criminal. I think rape is based because might makes right. WHICH OF US CORRECT HERE?

Is rape morally wrong?

• Total voters
  • Your vote will be publicly visible.

this is why rape should be decriminalized. Its weaponized against men. If you abide by the moral norms set by your enemies (women in this case), then you are a cuck who deserves to be victimized.
Bro the world is a gynocracy this is not the fault of rape laws everything is weaponised against us this world just sucks if people want to rape ok go ahead I dont know why people on here say rape rape rape just go do it then you dont see me encouraging and advertising any act on here because I do what I want in real life and dont need the validation of others.

Bro the world is a gynocracy this is not the fault of rape laws everything is weaponised against us this world just sucks if people want to rape ok go ahead I dont know why people on here say rape rape rape just go do it then you dont see me encouraging and advertising any act on here because I do what I want in real life and dont need the validation of others.
:soy::soy:

The only one soy here is you, if you think rape is based, please share with the class one of your rapes, oh wait you wont rape shit, that is extremely cucked.

No sane man in their right mind would advocate for grape, but the threat of it as well physical violence against foids should exist and persist to make it a level playing field.