Keep an eye on thread view counts

cylinders

cylinders

Recruit
-
Look for threads that have a low or average reply count, but a strangely high view count. Those are the posts being viewed by the types of lurkers that screenshot us. You can tell they're hungry for stuff to share.

LDARIncel

LDARIncel

Recruit
-
Let's just do what other users have suggested.

Make a titled post something like "DOXING CUCKTEARS" (not actually, I dont wanna get banned.)

Or something like "HARASSED A FEMOID TODAY"

watch the views roll in, and have the text of the post loads of spoilers for shows. That will stop lurkers.

G

Goddamn2X

Recruit
-

Make a titled post something like "DOXING CUCKTEARS" (not actually, I dont wanna get banned.)

watch the views roll in, and have the text of the post loads of spoilers for shows. That will stop lurkers.
I dont think clickbait titles are gonna prove much. I'd click those blues in a heartbeat

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Officer
-

doxing is just putting together a puzzle, there is nothing wrong with it. It is just against reddit rules. We should totally have a doxxing thread.

L

Letmego

Officer
-
There are also a great many users who have made accounts but not posted, obviously they wont all be brigade happy cuck fucks but its safe to assume some are.