Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Typical 2-dimensional view on things by the fags over at IT

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
Guys, do I even need to tell you? One of *those* posts on IT. Another person womansplaining the friend zone. Like we don't intimately know when we've been sidelined, or when we're being lied to.

Ladies, if this is you in the situation, you know damn well that if you liked him as a genuine friend and didn't just pity him, you'd have fucked him by now. Or in the alternative, you would've apologized for misleading him, and that when you first met him you pitied him.

More than anything, women are desperate to hold onto this moral "high ground" they think they're entitled to. And so they'll play the victim and gaslight the guy into thinking he's acting irrationally.

And most importantly, if you're ever the guy in this situation, as I've said before, just block her on everything, ghost her, and WALK AWAY. Don't even acknowledge her if she greets you. Her femoid friends may belittle you, but ignore them too. Those same "friends" would turn on each other in a heartbeat if one had access to Chad, and we all know it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bj157n/a_common_thread/

Guys, do I even need to tell you? One of *those* posts on IT. Another person womansplaining the friend zone. Like we don't intimately know when we've been sidelined, or when we're being lied to.

Ladies, if this is you in the situation, you know damn well that if you liked him as a genuine friend and didn't just pity him, you'd have fucked him by now. Or in the alternative, you would've apologized for misleading him, and that when you first met him you pitied him.

More than anything, women are desperate to hold onto this moral "high ground" they think they're entitled to. And so they'll play the victim and gaslight the guy into thinking he's acting irrationally.

And most importantly, if you're ever the guy in this situation, as I've said before, just block her on everything, ghost her, and WALK AWAY. Don't even acknowledge her if she greets you. Her femoid friends may belittle you, but ignore them too. Those same "friends" would turn on each other in a heartbeat if one had access to Chad, and we all know it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bj157n/a_common_thread/

>woman typing
dnr

fuck it cucks dont bother