Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Keep screenshoting us ITcels

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
It gives us dopamine boost and makes us stronger

They’ll never debate any real legit points we have

We live in their heads rent free. The word incel floats in their mind 24/7 tormenting them, making them the angry seething bullies that they are in reality (Imagine spending your free time hating and mocking incels, bullying people who are already at the bottom. Fucking pathetic).

I love how i live rent free in their heads despite complaining about virginity and female nature on an extremely secluded forum

some of them may be larping here and then screenshot to post

Screenshot me if you dare :feelshmm:

Imagine thinking that you make a difference in the world by screenshoting post by lonely virgins.

didn't they get shut down?

Got bored of them really. Their stuff is getting stale.

IT's high point were their witch hunts against Nathan Larson, but now that Rapey and its edgy content are down they no longer have any interest in the case. I still do, though.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nmtnql/post_this_on_it_if_you_are_brave_enough_show_them/gzqq8up/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

This pissed me off ‘It’s just men doing this to other men’.

A8413CA8 BECF 4115 B310 36F10E7E026F

IT will never touch certain subjects such as the dickpill. We have too much brutal evidence for the women there to gaslight the IT men.