Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel do foids have 2x physical pain tolerance? i think i read that in pre jewstatic era

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★★
oh my god. each and every propaganda and every manipulation that is done to us makes me go immolate myself

oh my god. each and every propaganda and every manipulation that is done to us makes me go immolate myself
keep whining you racist facust

It's probably bullshit. I remember reading somewhere a doctor saying how special precautions are made for foids in some treatments just so they can avoid the pain more than men

:reeeeee::reeeeee: you will suffer for destroying righteous empires:reeeeee::reeeeee:
Communism is the future
IMG 2257

Foids don't have feelings anymore than trees and rocks do. They only pretend to feel pain for the drama effect.

If that were true I think they’d at least be able to tolerate the general unpleasantness (not even reaching the level of “pain”) of jobs like waste removal/management or plumbing. But they are very underrepresented in those areas.

They have no pain tolerance:feelskek:

It's bullshit I don't even know how tf they can truly measure something like that JFL